Michael Vick

Ok, I mean this in the least racist way possible. Why does it seem that so many black athletes struggle with smoking weed but white athletes do not. I mean, just recently Michael Vick was caught, and the linebacker Willie Williams at Louisville got kicked off the team for being caught with pot in his possession. For those of you who don't know, Williams was the best linebacker prospect coming out of highschool a couple years ago and committed to Miami only to be kicked off the team soon after. He is the type of guy who could be a first round pick if he just stayed straight but he can't. WHY THE HELL IS WEED TO IMPORTANT TO THESE PEOPLE!!!!!! I rarely if ever have heard of a white athlete having a problem with weed, yet I constantly see black athletes either being caught with it, or suspended for "violating the leagues substance abuse policy." Is this a cultural thing or something?

Ok, I mean this in the least racist way possible. Why does it seem that so many black athletes struggle with smoking weed but white athletes do not. I mean, just recently Michael Vick was caught, and the linebacker Willie Williams at Louisville got kicked off the team for being caught with pot in his possession. For those of you who don't know, Williams was the best linebacker prospect coming out of highschool a couple years ago and committed to Miami only to be kicked off the team soon after. He is the type of guy who could be a first round pick if he just stayed straight but he can't. WHY THE HELL IS WEED TO IMPORTANT TO THESE PEOPLE!!!!!! I rarely if ever have heard of a white athlete having a problem with weed, yet I constantly see black athletes either being caught with it, or suspended for "violating the leagues substance abuse policy." Is this a cultural thing or something?
you're onto something here...white people get away with things black people dont
Its not that white athletes dont have weed problems. ITs that they arent as dumb as the black athletes and they dont get caught. And I mean that in the most racist way possible.
you're onto something here...white people get away with things black people dont
Take that hippie liberal talk back to Africa, buddy boy.
Yeah that must be it. The white man is holding down Willie Williams. He's been at 3 big-time college schools. These white Athletic Directors must be letting him on the team just so they can enjoy kicking him off.
Its not that white athletes dont have weed problems. ITs that they arent as dumb as the black athletes and they dont get caught. And I mean that in the most racist way possible.
Yes, I'm sure there are white athletes that smoke to much weed, but I'm sure you would never see Tom Brady getting caught for smoking weed, and thats a fair comparison because they are very comparable in terms of level of fame.

The white man surpresses the black man so much nowadays.... it's ridiculous..I mean seriously, I'm working my ass off for scholarship money for a 4 a year college, perfect 4.0....A black kid I know has a 1.9 GPA and already has a full ride to a 4 year college because he can run track....Yeah.. blacks are so surpressed..

The white man surpresses the black man so much nowadays.... it's ridiculous..I mean seriously, I'm working my ass off for scholarship money for a 4 a year college, perfect 4.0....A black kid I know has a 1.9 GPA and already has a full ride to a 4 year college because he can run track....Yeah.. blacks are so surpressed..
God damn Lincoln, he fucked us all with that abolition bullshit.
God damn Lincoln, he fucked us all with that abolition bullshit.
I don't mean to be racist about it, but there really is no other way..I get sick and ****ing tired of people saying blacks are treated like shit in this country... Maybe i'm more racist towards whites than I am blacks.. White people are rather stupid
Todd Marinovich. I know for a fact if marijuana was a suspendable substance in the NHL there would be a whole lot of suspended white boys.
Wow good job, you had to go back over 10 years to find a white football player to use as an example. A shitty player at that.