Flopped Nut Flush Draw In Multiway Pot

Sorry but Bodog HH are teh ghey and I'm lazy.Down at micro 10NL :club: I'm sitting in MP2 with A-7 spades and a full stack.UTG min raises and everyone (7 players) waterfall call.Pot is 1.40Flop comes down Q diamonds and 4-5 of spadesUTG checksUTG+1 bets pot, and has exactly 1.40 more behind himMP1 Min raises (and has me covered)Pot is 5.60 with definately another 1.40 coming from the shortie. I'm pretty sure min raiser is calling half the time too.A-Q is out of the question for MP1, he's really agressive preflop with any decent holding and I saw him stack of with A-J preflop. Saw the shortie slow play 2 pair in a multiway pot earlier.3 players left to act and UTG could still get involved.Is this a fold? Call? Shove?

depends...i usually know wether ot not im having a good day, and if i am feeling as if my flush draw will hit i will get the value aspect out of this hand and look for another spade. The min-raiser either has top pair and is trying to get a feeling as to who is drawing and a spade or an A will win the pot against him, or he is on a flush draw himself.I would definitely pay to see another card with the quick willingness to get away from it on the turn if you miss. Who knows you might even get to see a free river.

depends...i usually know wether ot not im having a good day, and if i am feeling as if my flush draw will hit i will get the value aspect out of this hand and look for another spade.
sin1812r.jpgare you serious?

7 dollars in the pot after the flop and a 2 dollar call to see the turn with the nut flush draw, and more than likely see a free river card if the short stack player is all in. If you hit, you win a big pot, if you dont you get away only losing 2 dollars to win 7

depends...i usually know wether ot not im having a good day, and if i am feeling as if my flush draw will hit i will get the value aspect out of this hand and look for another spade. The min-raiser either has top pair and is trying to get a feeling as to who is drawing and a spade or an A will win the pot against him, or he is on a flush draw himself.I would definitely pay to see another card with the quick willingness to get away from it on the turn if you miss. Who knows you might even get to see a free river.
OK so i just saw you posted in a bunch of threads, and any input is great, love to have more ppl discussing strategy, but if you are going to say things like this, then don't post. That is all. Thank you.
7 dollars in the pot after the flop and a 2 dollar call to see the turn with the nut flush draw, and more than likely see a free river card if the short stack player is all in. If you hit, you win a big pot, if you dont you get away only losing 2 dollars to win 7
Calling would be 2.80, so almost 3 dollars.

I think calling is probably correct here. Your hand is kinda transparent, but then again, the guy who bet half his stack on the flop can't reopen betting and he's surely calling so your odds are fairly good.

I think calling is probably correct here. Your hand is kinda transparent, but then again, the guy who bet half his stack on the flop can't reopen betting and he's surely calling so your odds are fairly good.
So this is just a call to encourage others to come along for the ride?
So this is just a call to encourage others to come along for the ride?
What does raising do? We are drawing and we'd like all of the customers we can get. Also, it doesn't look like we have much FE anyway.
What does raising do? We are drawing and we'd like all of the customers we can get. Also, it doesn't look like we have much FE anyway.
If it's raised behind us, we get it all in. Right?
Ok, yeah I'm pretty sure this is where my mistake was with the hand. I figured that $7 on top of the ~$3 would have some FE and shoved... though it didn't. I also forgot the stakes I was down at and how you don't even have FE against Top pair ever... because it's the nuts...I figured a flat call was the right answer but I just wanted to make sure. :(And no, i'm not posting results :club: