Mandela Is Dead?

Some nominees:"Mother-fuck my cunt off." "I would use your cunt as a coin purse.""You call that a dream-catcher?""I rock more vag than a yeast infection.""Fuck-wake.""Celebrity-boner.""Blackspasm.""I ain't even about to be coming down there unless the soap be smellin' like a watermelon Jolly Rancher."(The last one I overheard some guy saying to someone over the phone, without a hint of jest, at The Varsity, the other night. It's become my "If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't've spent that year in college.")
In Athens or Atlanta? Or is there some crazy chance that there's a place called The Varsity at some other college?Anyway, along with Shut the Fuck Up, I like to add Get the Fuck Out. It just flows.Also, see Sarah Silverman in The Way of the Gun for a nice collection of phrases. "Fontanella fucking baby head" ranks right up there with cocktooth as far as having no fucking clue what it means, but it sounds cool.
In Athens or Atlanta? Or is there some crazy chance that there's a place called The Varsity at some other college?Anyway, along with Shut the Fuck Up, I like to add Get the Fuck Out. It just flows.Also, see Sarah Silverman in The Way of the Gun for a nice collection of phrases. "Fontanella fucking baby head" ranks right up there with cocktooth as far as having no fucking clue what it means, but it sounds cool.
There's another one in Norcross. I'm all ATL.
I've been thinking a lot recently, because I was recently asked to name my five favorite phrases. After careful consideration, I'm not much closer to having a full list than I was a few days ago, but I do have it partly filled out:5) (TBD)4) (TBD)3) (TBD)2) Fuck off.1) Shut the fuck up.Both phrases are so versatile that I manage to use them 5+ times apiece daily. The worst is when I let fly with a good natured, "Ah **** oooooffffff," except it's terrible because I'm talking to the clerk at the supermarket or my econ professor.Wang
3. ill have the baconator please