A H L Swackers

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

**** the Swackers, **** Shea Weber and **** Nutella!

I've heard the same whispers about me. Lol   "How do rumors get started, they're started by the jealous people and They get mad seein' somethin' they had and somebody else is holdin'"   That's ri

3rd in the league now...very nice

tough break Wayne.

well done Dave.

I feel your pain. I had a chance for the game to go in OT but Jake Allen dove to stop the puck.

• 6 months later...

Nice team Magic Man.

Thanks Wayne... it will have to do for now. It's not bad considering I had to fully sign without a FA draft. Would have been nice to be able to give it a bump through the draft. If Provorov becomes the player he's projected to be then that will take the sting out of missing this years draft.

Thoughts? Analysis?

Is it a playoff team?

Thanks Wayne... it will have to do for now. It's not bad considering I had to fully sign without a FA draft. Would have been nice to be able to give it a bump through the draft. If Provorov becomes the player he's projected to be then that will take the sting out of missing this years draft.

Thoughts? Analysis?

Is it a playoff team?

Young team...lots of players with good upside...expensive.

Yes

• Like 1

Dave, my assessment is much like Dale's. I think its your best team in years, and you will/should make the playoffs and if things break right for you, you could do some serious damage this year.

Well done!

Wont be easy in your division with PK+Broadway, and the other 2 are getting better too. Add that to Bob already having a playoff spot, Zach strong, Wayne on 1yr rebuild....well, should be a tough year to make the playoffs in our conference.

I think if I get Ovechkin+Stamkos at the draft, I like my chances to beat your team though.

• Like 1

I have a funny feeling one side of my brain is just trying to win one of the "Best something or other" awards... so I kept MTL Goalies and traded for NYR hoping to win the best Goalie combo award*! I think this combo is only 4 non goalie nights. Build from the back out as they say.

*this is a thing right?

wtf, how do you guys know this?

I hate that a "skill" in our hockey pool is goaltending scheduling formulas.

This is probably the first thing I do. Get with the program Whalers!

wtf, how do you guys know this?

I hate that a "skill" in our hockey pool is goaltending scheduling formulas.

One wise owner told me couple of years ago is that's extremely overrated.

That was you. I believe it

One wise owner told me couple of years ago is that's extremely overrated.

That was you. I believe it

To each his own. I prefer to start as few games as possible down by 2.5...especially on a Tuesday or a CL game.

To each his own. I prefer to start as few games as possible down by 2.5...especially on a Tuesday or a CL game.

I'm thoroughly impressed by your ability to put aside hours to work on a spreadsheet to fill up blanks.

Well done hockey pool champ!

• Like 1

I'm thoroughly impressed by your ability to put aside hours to work on a spreadsheet to fill up blanks.

Well done hockey pool champ!

I do it old school with pen and paper. It doesn't take hours. It would be even easier if I did use a spreadsheet.