Mustangs 2007-2008

i have a theory...if the player is young and he is playing..I take a shot at him...Sort of like an INSTANT draft pick...of 10 of these two or three stick I am happy...

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mustangs squeak one out against the hard luck Gothic last night on a late Kariya goal and an even later Penner assist...Mustangs also would like to announce the following trade..Mustangs get:Dustin Byfuglien...Chicago...DefenceforAnton Stralman..Toronto...Defence(farm)Kris Beech.....Columbus..ForwardWhat do you guys think...Byfuglien is still considered a dman and might be a forward in the future...However as a dman he should be very solid...

Mustangs squeak one out against the hard luck Gothic last night on a late Kariya goal and an even later Penner assist...Mustangs also would like to announce the following trade..Mustangs get:Dustin Byfuglien...Chicago...DefenceforAnton Stralman..Toronto...Defence(farm)Kris Beech.....Columbus..ForwardWhat do you guys think...Byfuglien is still considered a dman and might be a forward in the future...However as a dman he should be very solid...
Kris Beetch is having a bit of a rebirth in Columbus... only a few posts ago you were basking in his 3 assists... you best log in to MSN once in a while before you trade away all the players I might be interested in!

Yes Beech is back an playing, but Byfuglien just recently had a hat trick as well and is much younger..I m on a non msnable computer..long story

It seems like they arent sure what position they will use him...Even though he probably would get more pts as a forward(especially on the top line)in the pool he is much more valuable as a defenceman...For the rest of this year he is classified a dman though...

The best trade I've seen you make, by far.Congrats.As for last night: it's just typical of the way I'm running. Todd White (Gothic) hits the post on an empty net and gets an assist instead of a goal. Anaheim (Gothic) gives up a late goal with Chicago's goalie on the bench. Kariya scores a late goal to tie the score and give you an OT win. Penner picks up a late assist to give the Mustangs the win. I'm getting used to it by now. It's making it easier to decide when to trade Brind'Amour and Pronger.

If Dale said I made a good trade, then it must be...Its so weird, when you are running bad things like that happen...I wrote the game off last night and then boom I win..Weird

• 2 weeks later...

After a mini 3 game losing streak we take on the Evil Empire tonight...THIEVES vs MUSTANGSDANIEL vs SERGELAS VEGAS vs TORONTOIn a marquee matchup New Jersey(Mustangs) will face off against Vancouver(Thieves)..Scott Niedermayer will be making his Mustang debut...GO MUSTANGS GO

After a mini 3 game losing streak we take on the Evil Empire tonight...THIEVES vs MUSTANGSDANIEL vs SERGELAS VEGAS vs TORONTOIn a marquee matchup New Jersey(Mustangs) will face off against Vancouver(Thieves)..Scott Niedermayer will be making his Mustang debut...GO MUSTANGS GO
ticker?

I am actually going to dinner tonight with my wife and son to Darrell's new house...We will be watching the game there...Unfortunately wont be around to do a ticker...Somebody tell that Negreanu guy, quit playing WPT events and golfing and making money and concentrate on whats important in life...THE AHL..PS..I actually prefer DALE to be competitive...Its no fun when he loses every game, and its no challenge...Come on Stamkos bring it on brother

I am in serious negotiations to shake up the team...Mats Sundin,Scott Niedermayer...no one is safe...Offers have been sent...stay tuned for some breaking news later tonight

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATEMustangs have moved into sole possession of second place only three pts behind the EVIL EMPIREwww.alternativehockeyleague.com

• 4 weeks later...

After a tough losing streak, Mustangs are poised to win our second straight game tonight...Have a 6 goal lead on Elvis tonight...Also Mustangs youngster Shawn Matthias has scored his first NHL goal...Congrats to Shawn...EDITHe has scored his second goal..

• 4 weeks later...

This thread needs a push for the playoff run..Big win last night despite having 3 goals from players not in the lineup..Kyle Wellwood scratched is not good.Also injuries to Afinogenov and now Kobasew need to end soon...