Wsope - Day 3 Starts At 2pm London Time

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did the announcer say there was 15 or 50 minutes left to the break?and is the video bad for anyone todayyesterday i was getting a torrent and only buffered for about 30 seconds over the course of 4-5 hourstoday it's buffering after 1.5 - 2 minutes.. and then the video dies.. i have to constantly restart it to get anything but audio

did the announcer say there was 15 or 50 minutes left to the break?and is the video bad for anyone todayyesterday i was getting a torrent and only buffered for about 30 seconds over the course of 4-5 hourstoday it's buffering after 1.5 - 2 minutes.. and then the video dies.. i have to constantly restart it to get anything but audio
15 minVideo is good

Janne Lamsa Doubles Through Kid PokerOver at the featured TV table, I caught the action on a flop of {Q-Clubs}{9-Diamonds}{3-Clubs}. Janne Lamsa fired out 11,000. Daniel Negreanu raised to 50,000. Lamsa moved all in for 107,000. Negreanu went into the tank and eventually called.Negreanu: {K-Hearts}{9-Spades}Lamsa: {A-Clubs}{4-Clubs}Negreanu was ahead witha pair, but Lamsa flopped a nut flush draw. The turn was the {6-Clubs} and Lamsa made his hand. The river was the {2-Diamonds}. Negreanu was knocked down to about 35,000. Lamsa increased his stack to 220,000.