Official Toronto Maple Leafs Thread

For those that dont watch the games:

Tyler Bozak has been amazing at face offs. 3 rd in overall face off wins. And near leaders in pct.

I've thought about it and think Bozak is perfect for Kessel. Kessel is a winger but he carries the puck. He makes plays happen. He is the passer.

Putting Kessel with a guy like Crosby or Datsyuk won't work IMO. ( looking at best centres in league)

That's why Lupul and JVR have been so successful playing with him. Kessel got 82 pts playing with Bozak last year. 6 th in NHL.

Theoretically if the Leafs had Crosby centring Phil you would think he would of gotten a few more pts? Maybe a 100??

I tend to think no. I think it's a great fit

• Replies 24k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• digitalmonkey

• Zach6668

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it a coincidence that every good team in the league follows the "fancy video game stat Geek" model of thinking? and NHL seasons aren't 68 games long, unfortunately.

I had this thought process of blasting into you, getting all mad and belligerent, and then I realized, whats the point. I don't know you, I don't really know what makes you tick, and at the end of the

I guess I'll disclaim this by saying I'm a huge Sundin fan. He's probably my favourite player of all time.   First: Nobody knows exactly what happened. The Leafs couldn't work out a trade with a pla

Posted Images

I tend to think no. I think it's a great fit

Im not sure its a "great" fit, but you make very good points. I still think a better C would bring more out in Kessel, and by better, I mean one who creates more space for him to carry/dangle. I think having a Lupul or esp JVR is a must on that line to help create some of that space, the 3rd person on that line is vital to not only dig pucks out of the corner but also use his strength/body near the net, or go to the crease and take defenders with him.

Co - Lin Gree - ning clap clap clap clap

****ing trolling is allowed now.

Bullshit.

Just remember Zach. Bob. Who started it

****ing CBC led by ****ing Jim ****ing Hughson cheered like Canada won a gold medal.

I haven't seen reffing this bad in Tyke House league.

Kelly Hrudey smiling ear to ear. **** u

:icon_boohoo:

Go suck a cow. Piece of shit excuse for a franchise. City. People. Crap organization. Just utter crap.

Matches the boorish classless people

This would be better put in an Ottawa thread or in the general thread.

Ya sorry, not sure what I was thinking -- Serge was so cool with the Leafs 'invading' the Scotiabank that I figured he wouldn't mind me posting that here.

My bad.

Ya sorry, not sure what I was thinking -- Serge was so cool with the Leafs 'invading' the Scotiabank that I figured he wouldn't mind me posting that here.

My bad.

I calmed down. We will get you back. Hopefully Alfie won't get injured tieing his shoe.

Good game.

:)

My bad.

who the heck is Eric Gryba and why is he playing over 22 minutes.

Pretty impressive that Ottawa can keep winning with half their team injured.

It's pretty obvious how. By fixing games

Can be said for half their team.

Dunno what the ref issue was tho serge. Second goal was legit. Got shoved in and the pick went of holzer anyways.

Can be said for half their team.

Dunno what the ref issue was tho serge. Second goal was legit. Got shoved in and the pick went of holzer anyways.

Icings??blatant over the glass penalties. First goal. Let alone the constant throwing people out of faceoffa

And I'm sick of all the injury talk with this crappy senator team.

We are missing our number one goalie.

Matt frattin who had 7 goals in 10 games

Arguably our top left winger. Lupul

One of our top dmen Gardiner. Still with marlies

Deal with it.

get real, no comparison man...

top 5 scorer last year, norris winner, consensus vezina early in the year, PLUS MICHALEK (30 goal scorer!)

Irrelevant.

leafs thread