******official Fcp 200 League Thread******

Peyton just threw the first of many TD passes. I am thinking maybe a new record this year. Those who laughed when I took him on draft day shall be eating suck it pie after he throws for 45+ TDs this year.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting IM-taunted by Gilbert last night, re: Mr. Harrison, so while I'm here, I wanted to schedule an appointment for Sunday around 5:30 EST. We should meet back here and discuss this running back I have from TCU. He's pretty good.This weekend's gonna' hurt.

Peyton just threw the first of many TD passes. I am thinking maybe a new record this year. Those who laughed when I took him on draft day shall be eating suck it pie after he throws for 45+ TDs this year.
LOL at 45+ TD's!!!The reason people laugh at the pick of Manning is not for his ability, but the fact that u give up a TON of equity at the RB slot. So while Manning is usually slightly outpacing a guy like mine....McNasty....my RB's Jackson, Edge, Jacobs, and by week 4 Peterson are beating the pulp out of dead dogs McGahee, Caddy, and Marion "Don't Call me Tiki" Barber!!! Also....how did u end up w/ WORSE WR's than me? I can't wait till Moss sux huge donkey balls this year for the Pats. The dude lost 2 steps 2 years ago...that's what made him "scary". Now he's just an ordinary speed guy, who runs lazy routes and is a ginormous prima donna...and I used to LOVE RANDY!!! Moss and Vick were my guys!!! :club:
LOL at 45+ TD's!!!The reason people laugh at the pick of Manning is not for his ability, but the fact that u give up a TON of equity at the RB slot. So while Manning is usually slightly outpacing a guy like mine....McNasty....my RB's Jackson, Edge, Jacobs, and by week 4 Peterson are beating the pulp out of dead dogs McGahee, Caddy, and Marion "Don't Call me Tiki" Barber!!! Also....how did u end up w/ WORSE WR's than me? I can't wait till Moss sux huge donkey balls this year for the Pats. The dude lost 2 steps 2 years ago...that's what made him "scary". Now he's just an ordinary speed guy, who runs lazy routes and is a ginormous prima donna...and I used to LOVE RANDY!!! Moss and Vick were my guys!!! :club:
I doubt i gave up any equity. The gap between Peyton and the next QB was bigger than the gap between Frank Gore and McGahee in my opinion simple as that. I love Hines Ward to bounce back this year by the way and for Marion Barber to explode.LOL at Edge and Jacobs being so much better than Cadillac and Barber. Not sure exactly how you come to that conclusion. Not sure at all. Moss is boom or bust simple as that. I like my chances. and ok maybe only 40 TDs for Peyton :)edit: by the way just checked....Peyton had the 4th most points of anyone last year under our scoring format. I picked 5th. And he was only 6 pts behind 3rd place LJ. And that was only a decent year for him. Something to consider......fifth most pts last year was WAY behind Peyton too.
damn larry johnson and randy moss
go Randy go Randy go Randy.If I guessed right on that pick it could make all the difference. Of course, cadillac is already in the shop so to speak.
you have no idea how pissed i was about that
you still would have needed serious help in OT (needed to make up 8 more pts I think) but yeah what a terrible call.I cant tell you all how good I am feeling with the Bears D going against KC on Sunday.
why arent the scores listed?
I am a sap......I shelled out 9.99 for live tracker. Probably a rip-off but whatever. They will be up today for you hoosier.Oh and WhatARunAA....that sound you heard last night was Randy Moss and my team jetting by you. I think you and Croc should vote against my team every week.....it might lead to a perfect record at this rate.....
I am a sap......I shelled out 9.99 for live tracker. Probably a rip-off but whatever. They will be up today for you hoosier.Oh and WhatARunAA....that sound you heard last night was Randy Moss and my team jetting by you. I think you and Croc should vote against my team every week.....it might lead to a perfect record at this rate.....
i cant wait till week 10, oh and by the way i think i called a 150+ week...... ship the highest scoring week prize if we are doing that
i cant wait till week 10, oh and by the way i think i called a 150+ week...... ship the highest scoring week prize if we are doing that
what's amazing is that Skinz had Carson Palmer and Chad Johnson combine for 80!!! points and he still could not quite catch you. I doubt 162pts locks up the best week title.while it is nice you "called" a big week, I am still 2-0 and now I have won a week when Peyton Manning was a disappointment. So I am just going to go ahead and enjoy it up here in first place. It's very temperate here at the top with a nice cool breeze. btw, starting to look like I completely stole Marion Barber late....cant wait for them to start phasing out all the carries they waste on Orange Julius.

guys just wanted to let you know that i made a post about a trade. i am looking for a running back. i have some decent recievers and am deep at qb with delhomme on the bench. let me know if anyone is interested

so sick that I was 1-0 until Sunday morning of the second week when Naismiths defense gets credited with an extra sack +2 pts I had beaten him by 1.98 so I lost by .02. Then 2 pts away from catching crocd for highest overall score but those are the ups adn downz of fantasyz. Would be in first if not for that .02 pt bad beat. LaMont Jordan acting like he shoulda last year! Carson-Chad combo looking good since their D sucks so badly.

so sick that I was 1-0 until Sunday morning of the second week when Naismiths defense gets credited with an extra sack +2 pts I had beaten him by 1.98 so I lost by .02. Then 2 pts away from catching crocd for highest overall score but those are the ups adn downz of fantasyz. Would be in first if not for that .02 pt bad beat. LaMont Jordan acting like he shoulda last year! Carson-Chad combo looking good since their D sucks so badly.
life is just a series of .02 margins. was that profound? probably not.Glad your misfortune could help me take the top spot in the league all for myself.Onions!