Feels Good To Be Back

I have not played online poker for the better part of 2 years but on a whim decided to play on full tilt. I entered a 5 dollar 45 man Sit and Go. A 5 dollar Omaha Hi 9 player sit and go and a 5 dollar shorthanded sit n go. I had always struggled with giving too much action when I just played one table at a time, so I decided that I would play 3. Well it worked very well for me as I won both the 45 man and the Omaha one and came in 2nd in the 5 dollar one. obv brag.Does anyone else play better by playing more tables? It just feels good to be back in the swing of things and knowing that my game has not gotten that terrible.

I tend to play better with about 2 or 3 tables goin.I'm hoping to buy a bigger sceen, maybe a 24" soon...get 4 tables goin possibly on the one screen and watch them all without cascade*. :club:

Makes sense. You won't get bored as easily and start playing too many hands you shouldn't. I usually play 2-4 tables. When I only play one I don't really play more hands than normal, but I start surfing around the internet too much and play worse because I'm not paying attention.

Makes sense. You won't get bored as easily and start playing too many hands you shouldn't. I usually play 2-4 tables. When I only play one I don't really play more hands than normal, but I start surfing around the internet too much and play worse because I'm not paying attention.
Im the exact same way...I have ADD or some shit. I cant watch tv or anything. I just flip through all the channels because I get bored of one.With one table I uslaly donk off my chips with a bad re raise lol.