Poker Sites - Which Is The Best?

Hi there!I just registered with a bunch of poker sites after only playing pokerstars.com.Could you give me your opinion what the advantages and disadvantages are!? I´m going to check out each of them in the next days.Thanks a lot! :club: Oh, and by the way, I have a MySpace identity now: http://www.myspace.com/davina_darr.

FullTilt and Stars are the two best sites overall by some distance. I prefer FullTilt because of the rakeback and the generally smaller fields in their tournaments.If you don't mind bad software, get a PacificPoker account. The play is softer there than anywhere else, and they have some good tournaments with low buyins.If you want a lot of bonuses and rakeback go for Absolute Poker.

Hi there!I just registered with a bunch of poker sites after only playing pokerstars.com.Could you give me your opinion what the advantages and disadvantages are!? I´m going to check out each of them in the next days.Thanks a lot! :club: Oh, and by the way, I have a MySpace identity now: http://www.myspace.com/davina_darr.
I decide based on this factors:1. Rakeback and bonuses(clearance rate very important)2. Quality of players, loosest the better3. Deposit and withdrawals methods4. Can i use Poker tracker and other programsPrefer bodog

Sky poker has the worst players by far. Its a bit like people with cable being able to play poker on their t.v's with a remote. Because that is essentially what it is. Unfortunately not open to U.S.A players.PS. Imagine a table full of people who have never read a poker book or visited a forum. Its like stepping back in time.

You already made accounts?If so, that's bad.Now you can't get rakeback, but if you haven't deposited yet.... you can use my link, and make a new one, and then deposit and get rakeback.Oh, and yes... Full Tilt, Stars and then Bodog.

PokerMountain
this is a joke that im not getting right??? wasnt poker mountain some small site that DN was affiliated with for like 6 minutes?? and i remember it being terrible.
this is a joke that im not getting right??? wasnt poker mountain some small site that DN was affiliated with for like 6 minutes?? and i remember it being terrible.
yes

I really like absolute poker primarily for their vip program. They have the best vip program there is.

OK, thanks guys!So far I´m checking pkr.com. It´s fun playing becasue if the 3D animations, but it doesn´t have many tournament offers and so on.But for the fun of it, it´s worth trying.I´ll check FTP and Partypoker tonight, I guess!Thanks for your tips!Greetz!