Gay Or Not?

Sex work  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Does sucking **** for money make you gay?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if you're just a lazy *******? You don't want to work a real job, but you obviously still need money. So, you suck dick.EDIT: Now what if they want to SIIHP? Is it gay to let him for the money if it's already kind of your job?

What if you're just a lazy *******? You don't want to work a real job, but you obviously still need money. So, you suck dick.EDIT: Now what if they want to SIIHP? Is it gay to let him for the money if it's already kind of your job?
Sucking dick isn't for the lazy.

This same conversation came up between a bunch of Brooklyn bartenders (read - very typical manly men) However the question was taking it in the arse from a guy. I said $10 mil. as long as I could use the cash as a pillow. These guys were like "oh man how could you do that ...so gay..etc etc" Now every woman we asked about this said any guy who wouldnt for 10 mil is a moron. Then my favorite response was given from this girl who plays in a great punk band (check out 'Made out of Babies' if you like punk) She said:"Give me fifty bucks and a sandwich and I'm there"

This same conversation came up between a bunch of Brooklyn bartenders (read - very typical manly men) However the question was taking it in the arse from a guy. I said $10 mil. as long as I could use the cash as a pillow. These guys were like "oh man how could you do that ...so gay..etc etc" Now every woman we asked about this said any guy who wouldnt for 10 mil is a moron. Then my favorite response was given from this girl who plays in a great punk band (check out 'Made out of Babies' if you like punk) She said:"Give me fifty bucks and a sandwich and I'm there"
Let me find an ATM
LOL. Just LOL.
This is her....yeah she's awesome.$50 and a sammich...you might not be able to handle her though.
Oh, I can "handle" her alright. A Grant, some Quiznos, and a dog collar. Nothing to it.