Facing All In Overbet On The Flop

This guy has been busted one time after buying in for $200 and rebought short again. We are 3 handed and the guy does not seem very good. What would you do with this overbet? I have the nut flush draw and 2 overs to the board. Is this an insta-call?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $4 BB (3 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Button ($1141)SB ($214.10)Hero ($411.45)Preflop: Hero is BB with Aheart.gif, Qheart.gif. 1 fold, SB raises to $12, Hero raises to $32, SB calls $20.Flop: ($64) 6heart.gif, 8heart.gif, 7spade.gif(2 players)SB bets $182.1 (All-In), Hero ???

This guy has been busted one time after buying in for $200 and rebought short again. We are 3 handed and the guy does not seem very good. What would you do with this overbet? I have the nut flush draw and 2 overs to the board. Is this an insta-call?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $4 BB (3 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Button ($1141)SB ($214.10)Hero ($411.45)Preflop: Hero is BB with Aheart.gif, Qheart.gif. 1 fold, SB raises to $12, Hero raises to $32, SB calls $20.Flop: ($64) 6heart.gif, 8heart.gif, 7spade.gif(2 players)SB bets $182.1 (All-In), Hero ???
you should really take out that last line. I probably am not folding.
you should really take out that last line. I probably am not folding.
Ooops, I goofed. Thanks for the lookout. I'm retarded plus am on 2 hours of sleep, lol.
I'm doubting that one of your overs is any good. I hate shorties, and I lean toward calling just because it is a shortie.
I call, this is 99-QQ and something like 10Jhh more often than it is something that is crushing you.
I think so too.However, 9,10 hearts is possible but would he make that raise with it? we've all seen suited connectors played very aggro pf i'm sure.if its 99 - JJ ur flipping
Just fold.
Meh, maybe I should read the OP more carefully. I didn't see it was 3 handed. I didn't see that he was a tool. You probably have like 11 or 12 outs on average, so if you wanna gamble a little, that's all good.

as long as one of your overcards is good, mathematically then you should be calling(provided i'm not mistaken)...one would assume that this is true, so i think it's a call