well15 minutes inim in for 24 rebuys..yeha, 72$ so fari havent won a single allin preflop, im 0/14go me
24 rebuys in 15 min? that's pretty impressive. those are really fast hands and you'd have to be in every single pot.I'm starting to think my 31 rebuys isn't even a top ten around here anymore.GL w ur retarded arse

you both have obviouslyt never pl;ayed rebuysoh well, this nulls the back to back 16$ turbo sngs i just woni quit.. theres no sense continuing, ive never cashed in a rebuy before no matter the chips i had.. so anyways, here my bbv rant14 double buyins (84$)6 single buyins ($18)net -102was allin 22 times, and lost 21goooo rab

you both have obviouslyt never pl;ayed rebuysoh well, this nulls the back to back 16$ turbo sngs i just woni quit.. theres no sense continuing, ive never cashed in a rebuy before no matter the chips i had.. so anyways, here my bbv rant14 double buyins (84$)6 single buyins ($18)net -102was allin 22 times, and lost 21goooo rab
plz teach me how to play rebuys.

Sick run of luck, the worst mistake you made was quitting. I did something similar when I was in for over $250 in a 10r. Also, the only 3r that I final tabled I was in for $90 or so. Anyone saying your playing them wrong, that's fine. There's more than one way to play a rebuy tournament. But if I don't go into the break with 12,000 chips plus (or close), I consider it a poor hour.

ive never cashed in a rebuy before no matter the chips i had.. so anyways, here my bbv rant
I've played in 4 $3 rebuys and cashed twice. The last time I was in for $6.30 total (I added on) and cashed in 17th QQ < AK aipf. :club:

Lol, I've won 5/16 showdowns in the first hour, and those were all tiny pots. I can't win whether I'm ahead, behind, tied.... blegh...terrible night.

3R's are my favaments im sitting at the one right now pretty low though. that sucks that stars took you for so much but you gotta go all out in the 3R otherwise its not the 3R. gg rab . (no sw)

I think it also depends on the site and the table some tables play conservatively that u don't have to take that many chances for example I generally find the table to play out tight on AP in their $3r the furthest i've made it in one of these I was in for only $12 1 rebuy and double add on if its a slow moving tourney the stacks are usually so big compared to the blinds that your M is high enough to play it this way