Fcp Heads Up Championship For Month Of September

weee.. cant wait to blind steal.
No doubt. I've missed the first one, second one is starting. I won't be there. Will try to be on in about 15 minutes. If we can re-schedule, cool. If not... you win.
  • Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Showed up 5 mins late, damn girlfriends needing rides to work. Toby is a class act and sat out and I was down 30 chips when I got back. Thanks Toby, you're a good guy. Very good games.

gil over silky 2-1. Was down to 200 early in the third match then grinded back up to get even when this hand ended it. yay two outers! gg silky/villus2 we had some tough matches.PokerStars Game #11916599918: Tournament #60466121, $5.00+$0.50 Hold'em No Limit - Match Round I, Level III (25/50) - 2007/09/07 - 01:46:42 (ET)Table '60466121 1' 2-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: gilarenas (1875 in chips) Seat 2: villus2 (1125 in chips) villus2: posts small blind 25gilarenas: posts big blind 50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to gilarenas [Js Jd]villus2: raises 100 to 150gilarenas: raises 300 to 450villus2: calls 300*** FLOP *** [2h 6s Ts]gilarenas: bets 750villus2: calls 675 and is all-in*** TURN *** [2h 6s Ts] [9h]*** RIVER *** [2h 6s Ts 9h] [Jh]gilarenas said, "lol"*** SHOW DOWN ***gilarenas: shows [Js Jd] (three of a kind, Jacks)villus2: shows [Ks Kh] (a pair of Kings)gilarenas said, "wow"gilarenas collected 2250 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2250 | Rake 0 Board [2h 6s Ts 9h Jh]Seat 1: gilarenas (big blind) showed [Js Jd] and won (2250) with three of a kind, JacksSeat 2: villus2 (button) (small blind) showed [Ks Kh] and lost with a pair of Kings

gil over silky 2-1. Was down to 200 early in the third match then grinded back up to get even when this hand ended it. yay two outers! gg silky/villus2 we had some tough matches.PokerStars Game #11916599918: Tournament #60466121, $5.00+$0.50 Hold'em No Limit - Match Round I, Level III (25/50) - 2007/09/07 - 01:46:42 (ET)Table '60466121 1' 2-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: gilarenas (1875 in chips) Seat 2: villus2 (1125 in chips) villus2: posts small blind 25gilarenas: posts big blind 50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to gilarenas [Js Jd]villus2: raises 100 to 150gilarenas: raises 300 to 450villus2: calls 300*** FLOP *** [2h 6s Ts]gilarenas: bets 750villus2: calls 675 and is all-in*** TURN *** [2h 6s Ts] [9h]*** RIVER *** [2h 6s Ts 9h] [Jh]gilarenas said, "lol"*** SHOW DOWN ***gilarenas: shows [Js Jd] (three of a kind, Jacks)villus2: shows [Ks Kh] (a pair of Kings)gilarenas said, "wow"gilarenas collected 2250 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2250 | Rake 0 Board [2h 6s Ts 9h Jh]Seat 1: gilarenas (big blind) showed [Js Jd] and won (2250) with three of a kind, JacksSeat 2: villus2 (button) (small blind) showed [Ks Kh] and lost with a pair of Kings
Gilbertology is now my nemesis!!! You've made yourself a very powerful enemy sir!!Jk Gil plays goot.

WKTSWAY over OnLyMe 2-0They were both good matches...I think he plays very similar heads up that I do...at least it seemed like it in the first match.The first match took over 20 minutes and was very back and forth.The 2nd match I called an all in with AK on a 733 board thinking at worst I was 75/25, but most likely I was ahead...esp being up 1-0 it made the call easier. He happened to be bluffing and I won the match shortly after.Nice match OnLyMe...

Game 1 lasted 1 hand lol.PokerStars Game #11926384207: Tournament #60521298, $5.00+$0.50 Hold'em No Limit - Match Round I, Level I (10/20) - 2007/09/07 - 17:00:00 (ET)Table '60521298 1' 2-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: troyomac (1500 in chips) Seat 2: JesseW316 (1500 in chips) troyomac: posts small blind 10JesseW316: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to troyomac [9s 9d]troyomac: raises 40 to 60JesseW316: raises 140 to 200troyomac: raises 1300 to 1500 and is all-inJesseW316: calls 1300 and is all-introyomac said, "LOL"*** FLOP *** [4c 5s 6c]troyomac said, "no"troyomac said, "don't"*** TURN *** [4c 5s 6c] [2d]*** RIVER *** [4c 5s 6c 2d] [As]troyomac said, "agl;ksdjgl;kasdgj;asd;g"*** SHOW DOWN ***JesseW316: shows [Ac 8s] (a pair of Aces)troyomac: shows [9s 9d] (a pair of Nines)troyomac said, "gg"JesseW316 collected 3000 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3000 | Rake 0 Board [4c 5s 6c 2d As]Seat 1: troyomac (button) (small blind) showed [9s 9d] and lost with a pair of NinesSeat 2: JesseW316 (big blind) showed [Ac 8s] and won (3000) with a pair of Aces

WKTSWAY over OnLyMe 2-0They were both good matches...I think he plays very similar heads up that I do...at least it seemed like it in the first match.The first match took over 20 minutes and was very back and forth.The 2nd match I called an all in with AK on a 733 board thinking at worst I was 75/25, but most likely I was ahead...esp being up 1-0 it made the call easier. He happened to be bluffing and I won the match shortly after.Nice match OnLyMe...
no but seriously, how did you request stars to remove the "fold" button preflop?gg

So did anyone make a bracket for this?StupidKid and I are playing our round 2 match in an hour.After round 2, it's gonna suck to have to search through the thread to find out who I play next....I mean to find out who people play next :club: Esp. if some of the round 2 matches don't start for another week.

So did anyone make a bracket for this?StupidKid and I are playing our round 2 match in an hour.After round 2, it's gonna suck to have to search through the thread to find out who I play next....I mean to find out who people play next :club: Esp. if some of the round 2 matches don't start for another week.
I'll make a bracket.Sorry Dapper, I woke up early am, and went to take a nap around noon......and just woke up. :D

OK...StupidKid is disconnected...Ruling: Is it ok to raise once my timeclock is expired?I don't want blinds to go up too much on me while he's away (that = donkfest), but i still want to wait for him to come back, so I'm not inst-raising or anything.

OK...StupidKid disconnected...(we were 21 minutes into the match)I waited as long as possible each time it was my turn to act...as evidenced by the match taking 22 minutes after he disconnected for it to finish.Does this count? What has happened any other time this has happened?

OK...StupidKid disconnected...(we were 21 minutes into the match)I waited as long as possible each time it was my turn to act...as evidenced by the match taking 22 minutes after he disconnected for it to finish.Does this count? What has happened any other time this has happened?
No clue, that's pretty crappy for both of you. Anybody have any opinions?
No clue, that's pretty crappy for both of you. Anybody have any opinions?
if it was early on, and pretty even...i would just replay it. stupidkid forfeits the $5 from the buyin. match doesnt count.thats what i think anyways.
if it was early on, and pretty even...i would just replay it. stupidkid forfeits the $5 from the buyin. match doesnt count.thats what i think anyways.
We were just over 20 minutes in...He was short and went all in with Q9, I called with 77, he doubled to 1310 and disconnected.I think it's bad for both of us, because personally, I thought I would win the first match the way it was going. I think it's bad for him if it counts, and bad for me if it doesn't...kind of a lose-lose situation.He still has not signed back onto AIM, so he still isn't online yet.
We were just over 20 minutes in...He was short and went all in with Q9, I called with 77, he doubled to 1310 and disconnected.
Resume it from where you left off?He raise/folds first hand, leaving him with 1310. Wait for the blinds to get where they were, and resume again. An idea anyway.