do you think it's worse to....?

Is it worse for you to be all in AND...A.) get riveredB.) get decimated by a flopex.let's say you have AAsomeone goes all in and you call - he flips over QJowhat would hurt moreTHIS FLOP - A K T or THIS - A K x x T I think there is a distinct feeling to go with each of these situations. Getting rivered to me is this abrupt shot of anger, and getting destroyed by a flop just gives me an empty, punched-in-the-stomach, wind-knocked-out-of-you feeling.What do you guys and girls hate more? Getting rivered or getting crushed by somebody's dream flop?

Is it worse for you to be all in AND...A.) get riveredB.) get decimated by a flopex.let's say you have AAsomeone goes all in and you call - he flips over QJowhat would hurt moreTHIS FLOP - A K T or THIS - A K x x T I think there is a distinct feeling to go with each of these situations. Getting rivered to me is this abrupt shot of anger, and getting destroyed by a flop just gives me an empty, punched-in-the-stomach, wind-knocked-out-of-you feeling.What do you guys and girls hate more? Getting rivered or getting crushed by somebody's dream flop?
thats like asking if its better to get punched or kicked in the balls...both suck!!

With this flop :AKT - you can still pair the board so there's still hope. River hurts the most cuz you're like "PLEASE NO TEN, NO TEN, NO TEN!!!!!!!! ....... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! explicitives"

You forgot about this great alternative-"Yaay this guy goes all-in with QJo... time to buy more chips!!"Unless you were talking about a tourney... then boo to them all.And for the record, if the action is finished preflop, I like to deal all five cards that would be dealt face-down and turn them over all at once. That way nobody feels unlucky that they got rivered or lucky that they sucked out, they just feel... "Ah those are the cards... I guess I lose..."

thats like asking if its better to get punched or kicked in the balls...both suck!!
Dude that might be the quote of the year!