Done With Online Poker Till End Of October.

What's the longest amount of time you have stopped playing... (Vacations don't count)  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Online poker

• 1 week
    • 2 weeks
    • 1 month
    • 3 months
    • 6 months
    • 1 year
    • Have never played online poker for money
    • I wish I could quit you
  2. 2. Live B&M Poker Rooms

• 2 weeks
    • 1 month
    • 3 months
    • 6 months
    • 1 year
    • 2 years
    • Have never played in B&M poker room (For posters who are under 21)
    • I wish I could quit you
    • Don't live near one

THIS IS THE FULL AND CORRECT POST WITH ALL POLING OPTIONS.Since I haven't played much over the last few months, and my senior year of college starts next week, I figured I need to stop playing online poker for a short period of time. I may extend my exile from online poker till the end of the semester, but if I don't I won't play much anyways. Much easier for me to log in and play and hour or two of cards than do readings and writing papers. Will still play in a home game with friends once a week.If anyone else is doing this, please share. I hope this can become a support group for people who are taking a short or extended break from either online poker or live poker.

THIS IS THE FULL AND CORRECT POST WITH ALL POLING OPTIONS.Since I haven't played much over the last few months, and my senior year of college starts next week, I figured I need to stop playing online poker for a short period of time. I may extend my exile from online poker till the end of the semester, but if I don't I won't play much anyways. Much easier for me to log in and play and hour or two of cards than do readings and writing papers. Will still play in a home game with friends once a week.If anyone else is doing this, please share. I hope this can become a support group for people who are taking a short or extended break from either online poker or live poker.
wtf, in college and you wont play poker? overly responsible much?
wtf, in college and you wont play poker? overly responsible much?
I will be playing in a home game about once a week. Taking 18 credits this semester, and 17 next semester in order to graduate in May 2008. Would like to have a G.P.A. this semester above a 2.2

nice to see you are responsibleconcentrate on school, you have one year left, make it a good one and good luck

hey, why don't you see if you can make enough of these threads so that is all that is on the first pageand who cares what you SHOULD do with your life, it is YOUR lifewhy do people need to have e-polls to make life decisions, especially trivial ones.this is worse than bill clinton having opinion polls to decide what how he should feel on an issue

hey, why don't you see if you can make enough of these threads so that is all that is on the first pageand who cares what you SHOULD do with your life, it is YOUR lifewhy do people need to have e-polls to make life decisions, especially trivial ones.this is worse than bill clinton having opinion polls to decide what how he should feel on an issue
LMFAAAAAOOOOOO

Longest break was about 2.5 weeks due to a downswing. Never played in a B&M because I'm under 21 though I've played in many college home games. The longest I've abstained from those is about a month.

I will be playing in a home game about once a week. Taking 18 credits this semester, and 17 next semester in order to graduate in May 2008. Would like to have a G.P.A. this semester above a 2.2
ummm, brag post:I've played 40+ hours a week while taking 21 credits/semester and holding a 3.7 GPA for the past 3 years. maybe intelligence just isn't your thing?
ummm, brag post:I've played 40+ hours a week while taking 21 credits/semester and holding a 3.7 GPA for the past 3 years. gmaybe intelligence just isn't your thing?
1. How many credits do you need to graduate?2. Do you have any free-time after classes and playing poker?3. Do you take any stimulant drugs.4. How much did you lose???
1. How many credits do you need to graduate?2. Do you have any free-time after classes and playing poker?3. Do you take any stimulant drugs.4. How much did you lose???
1. I will have 160+ when i graduate2. yes3. no4. i lost -$3000

I banned myself from stars (the only place i have money in) for 180 days 2 weeks ago, not sure why i did it but i'm really regretting it now.