Limit Hold'em Help

i already said to scratch the aces example. thats not what iw as trying to say. at all.obv the points i was trying to make came out the wrong way, so lets just drop it.you will always see me 4 betting aa and kk, especially online.but when i play live 2-4 in the local cardroom, the play is so loose pf that there really are 6-7 limpers in front of me.im not gna raise w/. a hand like kj or kq when there ar so many limpers in front, or even 1010 or 99. if there were only two limpers i would, but what i was saying is hands like kq, kj, and jq have more value in limit, you can see flops cheap, and fold it if you don connect.middle pairs, like 99 and lower, can be limped in with, that is not a bad play. actually, it is in hellmuths book on limit.it came out wrong what i was saying before, and yes, i apologize. but i actually do have an understanding of the game.

Nice level ghostlove. Its nice to see someone really put in the effort to level people instead of just doing the minimum.Oh wait, your serious...If theres 6 or 7 limpers to me on the button I am raising 22 close to 100%. I think raising there with 22-77 is pretty marginal but still slightly profitable just for the times we hit our set on the flop or take a free turn card and hit our set on the turn. I'm also raising a lot of suited Aces and all suited broadway cards plus other suited Kings and mid connectors. We have a significant equity edge and position. It doesnt matter that we are still gonna lost the pot 80% of the time. This may be higher variance but thats what a bankroll is for.. Seriously pick up SSHE.******To the OP I would read SSHE and read the forums here. Q8s is a call there. I typically call with anything suited in the bb as long as Im getting 7-1, but this may be slightly incorrect for some of the worse suited hands and you may not want to do this if your inexperienced, but with 5 others in the pot I would def call with anything suited. I would also start at full ring even though 6-max is probably more profitable because I thinks its easier to build a strong limit holdem foundation at full ring and then move to 6-max when you have a good grasp of full ring. Not sure how multitabling changes between limit and NL.

If theres 6 or 7 limpers to me on the button I am raising 22 close to 100%. I think raising there with 22-77 is pretty marginal but still slightly profitable just for the times we hit our set on the flop or take a free turn card and hit our set on the turn. I'm also raising a lot of suited Aces and all suited broadway cards plus other suited Kings and mid connectors. We have a significant equity edge and position. It doesnt matter that we are still gonna lost the pot 80% of the time. This may be higher variance but thats what a bankroll is for.. Seriously pick up SSHE.
in an attempt to save this thread......how big of a range do you suppose you could raise from the button against 6 or 7 loose limpers (assume loose blinds who will call often also)?im gonna take a educated guess and say around 18%. i thought higher at first but then realized you shouldn't be raising hands like kjo and ato after 6 limpers.