Jjprodigy Made Me $1500

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOWOWOWOWOWOW. Funny thing is, I watched a lot of the FT and I db'd most of the players. With I believe 3 or 4 left there was someone with a relatively bad db and a vvvv low average buy in that wanted more in a deal. Any way to get the chat because I think that would be pretty good evidence?

WOWOWOWOWOWOW. Funny thing is, I watched a lot of the FT and I db'd most of the players. With I believe 3 or 4 left there was someone with a relatively bad db and a vvvv low average buy in that wanted more in a deal. Any way to get the chat because I think that would be pretty good evidence?
Replay going on now, they are like 6 handed so you could watch.

Also, FT replay, only Roberta114, Pokerskill and Flyndra show their hands so I would be very surprised if it was one of them. Just don't think they would take the chance of seeing his cards the whole time and realizing "WTF, this person is vvv good."

Also, FT replay, only Roberta114, Pokerskill and Flyndra show their hands so I would be very surprised if it was one of them. Just don't think they would take the chance of seeing his cards the whole time and realizing "WTF, this person is vvv good."
Good point.
Unless they go to level 2 thinking.
Unless they go to level 2 thinking.
Yeah, started thinking about it. He might be arrogant enough to show his cards but I don't think so. If it is JJ he seems to care about the money more than anything. I think you can pretty much eliminate eiriks and roosterfish since they seem very eager to deal with 6 left.
That would fit with the recent activity that was revealed at P5s. Namely that someone - or more than one - was in the habit of buying/borrowing established accounts of lower limit players and using multiple of those accounts in the big tournies. What I really can't figure out is - does this multi accounting give the player such a big advantage that it would turn a marginal winner into a huge winner. Because the guy most recently accused of this - JJProdigy - is apparently a phenomenal player and he's be caught multi-accounting before. Now if he's a phenomenal player - who could win big without cheating - who had been caught multi-accounting - whether he believed it to be ok or just didn't think he'd be caught - why would continue to multi-account the tournaments? ZeeJustin who caught a lot of flack when his multi-accounting was revealed - seems to have decided that he'd abide by the online ban and use his considerable skills to make money in live tournaments. If JJProdigy is indeed guilty of buying multiple accounts and using them to multi-account in these tournaments is it because he's simply unable to win playing by the rules? I find that hard to believe. Perhaps its just an under developed sense of ethics.

Just something I just saw. Was railing Ivey's table in the FTOPS for a bit, and noticed Downosaur to his left. Asked the question if he knew who the multi-accounter was and a couple railbirds (so take this for whatever it's worth, obv.) said it was Roberta. That's all i've got...

Well, this seems suspicious. Initially Ig0tdibs has no clue what a chip chop count is then as soon as they run the numbers, he immediately asks for more money. LMAO. Then when they don't agree is like, okay, lets go. That account is in Los Angeles too.

Examples:
  1. You get a phone call during a PokerStars tournament. You ask your husband, who has already busted out of that tournament, to play your hands for you. You are on the phone for ten minutes and then resume play. This is permitted.
  2. You and a friend, who is a tournament pro, are playing in the same tournament. You agree that if he busts out before you do, he will take over playing your account. This is prohibited.
  3. You are playing in a tournament and lose power in your home due to a failure of your power station. You call a friend and he takes over until your power is returned. This is permitted.
  4. Your husband is out of town for the weekend, but gives you his password. You log into both his account and yours and play both accounts in the same tournament. This is prohibited.

What if I don't have a husband?Seriously though, this is a great thing you posted here. Did you get this off their website?
What if I don't have a husband?Seriously though, this is a great thing you posted here. Did you get this off their website?
I'll marry you Tim so you can play my hands while I'm on the phone.
I'll marry you Tim so you can play my hands while I'm on the phone.
Awesome! If I'm the husband that means you're the wife.;)Note: ^^ this joke is not funny if you're actually a girl.
Awesome! If I'm the husband that means you're the wife.;)Note: this joke is not funny if you're actually a girl.
Nope certainly not a girl.And I would prefer if you call me your b*tch and not your wife :club:
Actually I just cut and pasted it from an Admin post on P5s, but yes you can find it on the web site.

sooooooo, basically it was Roberta or was it someone else? Roberta is the one who re-shoved me with 77 after I hadn't made a re-raise in about an hour.Actually I remember TimWakefield making that exact comment DURING the event in obs chat.

Wow, this thread could get ugly. Both Waco and Ape attempt to stand up for Aaron in this thread only to be proven that Aaron attempted to either multi-account in the same tourney or facilitate someone else to. I like Waco and Ape but seriously, W T F???http://www.pocketfives.com/3780E58D-474A-4...FCEFD23A4A.aspx