ftp tournament monday

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know......but he should!
i will add to my $20 bounty on splashmaster. i will also provide a tshirt that reads "i beat a play money pro", mailed at my own expense to the person who eliminates splashmaster.
We already have a sunday one that changes weekly on PStars. We have a normal tuesday NL one. Plus I thnik osmoene organized a HORSE one on fulltilt already.What makes one more tournament special? And what makes it an FCP one? Nothing.Same with these clowns who keep making FCP rooms. I can think of only 4 people who are deeply involved in the organization enough to create any of the above and get the numbers needed for it not to be a complete and utter waste of time. I'm angry I even clicked on this post- twice now. grrr.Web, we need something added to this forum so I can see who the original posters were- so I know the topic is either bs or legit.
Don't you think you are overreacting a bit?

Dealer: Hand #98590268Dealer: Pupsta posts the small blind of 20Dealer: BigUrn posts the big blind of 40Dealer: You have been dealt [Kh 3c]BigUrn: lolDealer: Pipedream raises to 160Dealer: xHmmmmx foldsDealer: thefakenews foldsDealer: Pupsta raises to 4,210, and is all inDealer: BigUrn foldsDealer: Pipedream calls 480, and is all inDealer: Pupsta shows [Kh 3c]Dealer: Pipedream shows [7h Ah]Dealer: Uncalled bet of 3,570 returned to PupstaDealer: The flop is [8s 3d 2s]Dealer: The turn is [4c]xHmmmmx: lolBigUrn: lolDealer: The river is [3s]xHmmmmx: niceDealer: Pupsta shows three of a kind, ThreesDealer: Pipedream shows a pair of ThreesPupsta: pinch pinchDealer: Pupsta wins the pot (1,320) with three of a kind, ThreesBigUrn: hahahahxHmmmmx: Dance Dealer: Pipedream stands up

well i signed up already so count me in.. looks like there's still only one registered...lol
if splashmaster signs up someone let me know ASAP. i will offer a 20$ bounty to anyone who eliminates him.
spoken like a true 12 year old