Lol Chip Dump By S Regular

Way to try and hide what their doing! lol the guy left himself with $1 left! TaiwanStyle is the regular.Dealer: YouBetterPray has 15 seconds left to actYouBetterPray: man gotta foldDealer: YouBetterPray has 15 seconds left to actDealer: TaiwanStyle wins the pot ($13,284.40)Full Tilt Poker Game #3248495197: Table Masters (heads up) - $50/$100 - No Limit Hold'em - 4:28:27 ET - 2007/08/14 (partial)YouBetterPray has 15 seconds left to actYouBetterPray raises to $6,642.20TaiwanStyle raises to $10,000, and is all inYouBetterPray: man gotta foldYouBetterPray has 15 seconds left to actYouBetterPray is sitting outYouBetterPray foldsUncalled bet of $3,357.80 returned to TaiwanStyleTaiwanStyle mucksTaiwanStyle wins the pot ($13,284.40)*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $13,284.40 | Rake $0Seat 1: TaiwanStyle (small blind) collected ($13,284.40), muckedSeat 2: YouBetterPray (big blind) :club:

why do you care though?- Jordan
happens all the time. i sent ftp an e-mail once about a 2k dump i saw. They e-mail back that the people didn't know it was wrong, lol. I don't e-mail them about chip dumps anymore.

I was transferring monies to my uncle once.. I was done with the site.. and it was required I keep at least X amount after transferring.. so we just went into a heads-up match for the remaining amount and lost the rest to him.. i didn't make it so obvious though

Hm, weird. But I still don't see what the problem is, unless the account was hacked.
There is a huge amount of payment processing fraud that costs sites a ton of money. That is the main reason why chip dumping is looked at so closely by sites.
Since that's the case, is it something that sites want players to report if they're seeing, or do sites track that kind of thing anyways?
Most sites have automated systems in place to flag things that aren't normal and then they are investigated. They also react to player reports as well of course.
Why would you do this?
To prevent fraud. There's probably a reason they're dumping chips instead of going through support to do it. They could be colluding on tables and not want support to look in to their play. If they had nothing to hide, why not do the transfer the legit way?
There is a huge amount of payment processing fraud that costs sites a ton of money. That is the main reason why chip dumping is looked at so closely by sites.
But you have peer to peer transfer on FT so I don't get it? I mean, I understand a site like Bodog but how could anyone be bypassing processor fees on FT if they could just transfer to someone else?
But you have peer to peer transfer on FT so I don't get it? I mean, I understand a site like Bodog but how could anyone be bypassing processor fees on FT if they could just transfer to someone else?
i can't transfer right now on FTP cuz i opened a 2nd account and still havn't cashed out of it...cant transfer till i cash out, or give them some info..funny thing is ftp realized i had two accounts, other account i never used tho after i got my current one, and they were just like, we are closing your original account, yada yada, you can still use your new one.that was sweet.- Jordan
i can't transfer right now on FTP cuz i opened a 2nd account and still havn't cashed out of it...cant transfer till i cash out, or give them some info..funny thing is ftp realized i had two accounts, other account i never used tho after i got my current one, and they were just like, we are closing your original account, yada yada, you can still use your new one.that was sweet.- Jordan
That sure makes me feel a whole lot better with all the multi-accounting problems. Good God.
Can someone explain why chip dumping in a heads up cash game is wrong? Other than earning player points?
Let's say Taiwanstyle is Osama Bin Laden and YouBetterPray is some rich Shiite Muslim. Anything wrong now?I'm pretty sure this is one reason the US Government has been hard on the online poker industry in general.
Let's say Taiwanstyle is Osama Bin Laden and YouBetterPray is some rich Shiite Muslim. Anything wrong now?
Nail on the head.Wait no, I have no idea what you're talking about.
It has nothing to do with processing fees.When I say fraud I mean things like out and out credit card fraud with stolen cards and information or players who initiate chargebacks etc. It has nothing to do with fees.
Let's say Taiwanstyle is Osama Bin Laden and YouBetterPray is some rich Shiite Muslim. Anything wrong now?I'm pretty sure this is one reason the US Government has been hard on the online poker industry in general.
Cause extremist muslims are too stoopid to use peer to peer?
Cause extremist muslims are too stoopid to use peer to peer?
It is a lot easier to transfer money around than an online poker site.If I was a terrorist I wouldn't use a poker site, with all the attention they receive from the Governments etc.But I see where you are coming from.