I agree with you all to a degree but in reality how else could they have set up next season. Certainly not wwith Hank having his shit together maybe it's played out but the show has always been about Hank pulling himself out of the gutter. Certainly this would have been a horrible way to end the show but we've got another whole season to see how it they work it out. I will withhold judgement until then.

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish the muse would go full frontal. I did quite enjoy her back dimples in this week's episode. Becca's conversation with her dad bugged me. She kept asking "Am I writer?" like it was some kind of destination not a constant and perpetual journey.

I wish the muse would go full frontal. I did quite enjoy her back dimples in this week's episode. Becca's conversation with her dad bugged me. She kept asking "Am I writer?" like it was some kind of destination not a constant and perpetual journey.

Becca has always been the worst part of this show, should be all Hank and Charlie all the time IMO.

and titties!

I've avoided shitting on this season elsewhere because......anyone can be a cynic and I'm daring to be an optimist. Or however that went. Screw it, it's sooo freaking bad. The writers are completely phoning it in and are making it a point to tell the audience in a not so clever ways that they know they're stinking up the show.

Why they gotta dis Arron Sorkin?

• 3 weeks later...

I'll admit that this season has been a big disappointment. However, the muse has made a compelling case for hanging in there. And man what a compulsion!

I haven't even watched the last two episodes, they're still sitting on my DVR.

• 1 year later...