• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did Marcy(i?) go from being pretty cool to a total cunt in .3 seconds?Is Rick Springfield really that big of a deal?More Eva Amurri, less babies momma.
Yep.Marcy did really make me LOL with "DO I LOOK LIKE I WANT A FUCKING SMOOTHIE?!!!!!"
  • 2 weeks later...
If anything, last night's episode was pretty entertaining.Just disappointed that Eva was one of the few people not naked in this episode.
Entertaining, but possibly the most unreal scenario ever.Rick Springfield banging the girl in a double team that was hinted at being his daughter was creepy.Charlie going to the fridge in his boxers was pure comedy.

Did anyone catch the reference to Louie from the State in last week's ep? I thought Ken Marino was hilarious, but Hank's "dip your balls in it" comment was just perfect.

• 4 weeks later...

Started watching this show recently since I see them filming around my neighborhood a lot. Can't say I like it too much, although it is interesting to see fiction taking place in such a familiar setting. Their place in the show is a bout three blocks south of me.

I've only been watching this season. What is the backstory on the girl and her stealing his story? What season did this happen?

I've only been watching this season. What is the backstory on the girl and her stealing his story? What season did this happen?
Mia is the daughter of Karen's ex-fiance Bill. (Karen took off from the wedding and re-united with Hank at the end of season 1)Mia snagged a copy of the book from Hank and passed it off as her own. Hank didn't really have much bargaining room because though he didn't know at the time that she was 16 and Bill's daughter, they did hook up and he's kept that quiet.
  • 2 weeks later...
Peter Gallagher was hilarious all season.I'm not crazy about how it ended.
Yeah, the whole season was really great, the new characters brought a lot to the table which hardly ever seems to happen. I liked the ending, should set up the next season for a whole "picking himself up out of the gutter, return to greatness" storyline.
  • 1 year later...

I thought it was a chest double in the conference room scene but the bedroom scene proved otherwise. Amazing how much goodness a t-shirt can cover. David Duchovney was on a B. S. Report earlier this week (1-7-11) and talked about how much women like the Moody character. He thinks it's because Hank's world is ruled by the women in his life.