Pokerstars Account Security

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont trust anyone or anything that has to do w/ that god forsaken site...Mark
FYP

UPDATE:Thank you for writing.PokerStars has taken a further step to help you protecting your account from any unauthorized acces.We have reinforced your account's security with a third value called SecureId. Your Secure ID is:1234 (NOT MY REAL ID)You will have to enter it everytime you login besides your name and password. Make sure you keep this information confidential and you do not write it down or type it anywhere else besides your PokerStars account.If you have further questions, please get back to us at any time.Kind regards,YesseniaPokerStars SecuritySo yeah, it's just like another password, not really sure how much it helps but ok I guess. Also, Yessenia???? Stephanny??? What the hell, why can't they just pretend to be named Jennifer and Tom or something normal.Edit: Just tried it out, seems to work smoothly. After you log in normally you have to type in your ID #, but then once you've done it once it will save it so you don't need to type it everytime. So, again I really don't know how this makes me more secure, but I guess if it helps at all it's worth it.