Best Tourney To Sat To Sunday Million?

Mods, please move this if need be....I'm looking for any ideas on the best way to cheaply (stay within my br) to sat to sunday million. i have seen the 3r but i've never played one and i'm wondering how scary (shoveaments) the rebuy is. Any info would help....

Mods, please move this if need be....I'm looking for any ideas on the best way to cheaply (stay within my br) to sat to sunday million. i have seen the 3r but i've never played one and i'm wondering how scary (shoveaments) the rebuy is. Any info would help....
i like the 8.80 turbo 6max double shootouts, if you cant win your seat in 10 of them, ysap

Cheapest - $2.20 Triple ShootoutBest - $11r or $36 (I think thats's the cost) FreezeoutEasiest - ANY Sunday Satty...seriously.During the week u have some people who play satty's regularly. They do it to acquire T$ etc... However...almost always people trying to sat in on Sunday are people trying to get seats to play. This almost always makes a bigger field and undoubtably more donktastic! Play w/ any decent satty strategy at all and u should EASILY get a seat if u play on Sunday.Hope that helped!

I've never been big on satellites to tournies. I've always bought directly into anything I've played. Maybe I'll give the satellites a shot for the Sunday tourny this week.

FPP SitNgos
Or better yet, the 500 FPP sat. I think they run at 6:05 pm and are fairly easy. You must have a ton of FPP's with the amount you play !!
Or better yet, the 500 FPP sat. I think they run at 6:05 pm and are fairly easy. You must have a ton of FPP's with the amount you play !!
funny enough, i only play tourneys so fpps are relatively low. Maybe i'll go crash a ring game and make some.EDIT: go and crash at a ring game.

I like the $8.80 +R on Sunday mornings. Very loose Euros on board & I usually win a seat for 3 or 4 buy-ins. Then I mange to blow it all on a flush draw. :club: Also the DS make you a little $$ if you don't win.

I've won 2 seats via the 375 FPP 4 table SNG turbos. They are fun. That would be my best bet. Also, the $8.80 is super sweet because, you focus on winning first table, then just make sure your not eliminated first at final table and you at min. get your money back and a little change, so if you fail to win, try another one.... It might be a vicious cycle but it is quite a good deal!

The 36$ sats are good. One in 6 wins a seat.I also like the 8$ rebuy sats.I'm not a fan of the Double Shootouts, though. Variance can bite you hard. The 2$ Triple Shootout is a low cost way to give it a shot. It's also 6 handed, which is fun.As mentioned, any Sunday satty will get a lot of people/donks, which will increase your chances.

in 5 8.80 ds's this week1st, 4th, 5th, busted first table, 1st = 419$ in profit... obv brag post
And this is why I will be playing this when I get home...Work gets in the way of poker to much.