ok ok, i was skeptical of the krablar....

I'm just a lurker here but I just had to post this.and to think i doubted the krablarPokerStars Game #1567519360: Hold'em Limit ($0.25/$0.50) - 2005/04/22 - 19:33:55 (ET)Table 'Dabih' Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: okphanimal ($16.20 in chips)Seat 2: IBSOBER ($11.50 in chips)Seat 4: mistrken ($7.60 in chips)Seat 5: Valgarth ($4.50 in chips)Seat 6: luckyroc ($9.85 in chips)Seat 7: SLYVIPER ($126.15 in chips)Seat 8: cory_d22 ($23.90 in chips)Seat 9: Orangina ($17.75 in chips)Seat 10: dy/dx ($11.80 in chips)Valgarth: posts small blind $0.10luckyroc: posts big blind $0.25*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to okphanimal [Kh 3s]SLYVIPER: foldscory_d22: foldsOrangina: foldsdy/dx: foldsokphanimal: raises $0.25 to $0.50IBSOBER: foldsmistrken: foldsValgarth: calls $0.40luckyroc: calls $0.25*** FLOP *** [4c Th 3h]Valgarth: checksluckyroc: bets $0.25okphanimal: raises $0.25 to $0.50Valgarth: calls $0.50luckyroc: calls $0.25*** TURN *** [4c Th 3h] [Ks]Valgarth: checksluckyroc: checksokphanimal: bets $0.50Valgarth: foldsluckyroc: calls $0.50*** RIVER *** [4c Th 3h Ks] [Kd]luckyroc: checksokphanimal: bets $0.50luckyroc: calls $0.50*** SHOW DOWN ***okphanimal: shows [Kh 3s] (a full house, Kings full of Threes)luckyroc: mucks handRiverCity13 has returnedokphanimal collected $4.75 from potokphanimal: PINCH PINCHkrablar works its magic againand it goes to show, you MUST follow the rule and raise it up

Dude, I got busted outta my home tourney thursday night with Aces...other dude had K-3. He called my preflop raise (why, I don't know), board came 3-3-K. He pushes all in. I just knew he had AK. Stupid Krablar.

I was skeptical too at first, in fact, me and my Phil Hellmuth ways immediately dismissed the K3 as it was a stupid stupid stupid hand to play. Then I start hearing all these real success stories from FCPers and I started to feel like I was missing out. So I said, ok, I'll try it, see what happens. First time I played K3 since I heard of the krabler - the flop was K3x. I was censored shocked, couldn't believe it. I won the hand, as if you didn't know, and typed for some reason typed in "pinch pinch" in the chat box. The rest is history, I play a Krabler with confidence and pride.

Last night I played the Krablar (properly, by raising with it) for the first time. I split the pot with a KT! I did it early in the evening so I'm sure I got some extra action on my good hands after they saw me raise with K3o from mid position.Count me as a Krablar disciple! Shaunps - I didn't know if i should have typed "pinch pinch" or maybe just "pinch" since I split. I didn't type anything, I was still in shock at the power of the Krablar.

i put a guy on monster tilt in a shorthanded no limit game, and later on i found the hand that'd drive him over the edge completely and forever: K ****ing 3. sadly, i was in the bb, it was min-raised behind me, and i intended to call until guy-on-tilt made a reraise that was just too expensive for me. flop: KT3. turn is x. river: 3.lolhe went broke on that hand, too. he had some marginal hand, but i would've busted both players in the pot.. and i would've danced too, mofo.PINCH PINCH!

heads-up no limit. my opponent asks how many chips i have. i dismiss him and lecture him on how im here to play poker, not go all-in.i look at K3. no hesitation. all-in. K-high is probly good, i figure. he calls with 45s and i realize i have the ****ing krablar. i warn him about what will happen if i win.flop is a king. bang. i win, "YOU just got krabbed! you got krabbed by the krablar!" dancing and pinching ensues.man, that shit is brilliant. K3 of all hands!