Turningstone Roll Call

If you guys are at the tower, gimme a shout. I'm at room 269 in the hotel, I dunno whether I'm gonna play FTOPS or play live. If you guys wanna meet up PM me.EDIT: Zimmer is here too, but he sorta disappeared to find Grinder. Grinder if u read this he needs ur cell or some shizzle

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still considering hoping in the car in the next few hours and ripping down there. ugh decisions decisions.kinda nervous that FWP might be heading down to play grinder and is driving drunk. stay off the streets

Freakin Grinder. I told him to tell you-have him call the airline. My brother forgot his ID at home the last time when I drove him out to Cincy and he flew back home, he called the airline, explained the situation, and they let him get through with a student ID.
he has no student id, nor any other type of picture idalso, does anyone here have green?

Beat: Drove for like 10 hours today from Michigan to TS.Brag: Up $475 at blackjack tonight.Variance: Tired after driving all day, goin to bed somewhat early.Grinder and I are in 1402. We had an FCP Blackjack table tonight with me, TB17, Grinder, and Astros, I think we lasted for 4 shoes before deciding to cut losses/wins.

just registered, pls no one be at table 24 one time.EDIT: What's good for breakfast?

I ratholed 500max for about 2 hours. Wasn't worth it. Too many nitty players so I just went to a 100max table and started doing silly things. Ended up making my buy-in for today and more. Weee donkaments. Goin to eat at Emerald

anyone out yet so we can get some updates??
lolbkice, jburn, toilet, tb, grindermj and baxter are ALL out alreayd

Tourney Report:I started at a table of all older guys, I didn't recognize any good internet players at my table which is obviously good. I played really well early, and very laggy, seeing a lot of flops, betting a ton/3 betting/being sexy. At 50/100 I had about 7kish, this young kid to my right had like 5k and we played a strange pot. Bad player UTG limps for 100, folds to young kid in the SB and he makes it 400 without much thought. I note that this looks pretty strong as this guy had limped utg before and the kid was very happy to just limp out of the sb. I look at two black kings, and think about just calling, but meh it's kings so I make it 1.5k. The UTG guy folds, kid shoves all in for like 5k with almost no thought and I feel like if he' sgood his range is qq+, I make the dealer count it out, i'ts like 3.7k more to me or w/e so I call pretty quick. He shows AQo? and says, oh that's an easy call. Meh, it probably was, but I didn't know he was bad enough to shove AQ there. Anyways, so I have like 12k and just start massacring the table, bluffing nonstop, I turned a set and won a big pot, I bluffed a guy in a big pot and had like 16kThen this guy who had just moved to the table with 8k raises to 350 and I obv make it 1k with Kqo to assert my dominance and let him know he can't raise any hands, he tanks forever, and just calls pf. Flop is like A87, he checks, I bet 1.4k, and he shoves pretty quick, so I turbo muck and lose a lot of chips. Then the next hand I get AA which is perfect because it looks like I'm steaming so I raise real quick and get two callers. Flop is AdQd3h, I bet 450, one fold, young kid makes it like 1200, I try to rep a weak hand or a draw or some silliness and just call. Turn is like the worst card in the f'ing deck, Kd. He bets 1200 with like 4k exactly behind, meh I dunno what the best line is with this set up, but I shoved and he calls quickish and shows 45dd which he played fine. So I lose a hugeeeeee pot there and am down to like 6k. Then we go on break, I whine to all the FCPers about how I'm tilted and we come back. Some guy limps the button, I complete 52o and bb checks, flop is 346 (yawn), I check call a pot bet of 400. Turn is a 4, I check, button checks behind. River obv 7 which again is disgusting card, I bet 1k, he makes it 2.7k, I lol and tank forever and since I'm such a larggrotard and have bad image, I call, he has 77 wheeeeeeeee. So now I'm down to like 2k and am v. annoyed at all this silliness. I grind the shortstack nearly flawlessly imo and get back to 4.5k with no showdowns after like two more levels and I fold back to 4k at 100/200/25. I get 56s on the button and usually I just fold here since my stack is so awkward but the blinds were so sick tight that I make it 500 to go, oh wait did I say 500? I meant 400 because I obv live misclicked and made it 400 and they both call, lolz. Flop is Kd10s5d, they both check, I entertained the idea of betting but I figured they are so tight they would define their hands on the turn and I just could bet then if need be. Turn is 7s so now I have pair+flush draw, sb bets 1k, I shovel like 2.7k more exactly I think which is gay. I know I'm getting called but I have sick outs. He thinks for a shortish amount of time and calls with a7o, I brick river per usual and exit the table. Bizzle still in I think.

I don't remember enough hands for a full trip report.Bottom line: I finished 60th, 45 paid. At the 600/1200 level I lost a 52k pot with QJ against KQ on a QQJ flop. Kingball on the river.That left me with like 25k, got blinded down a bit, nitty young kid raises button to 3800, I shove in SB with A3o, he's folding like 90% of his raising range here, obv he has JJ and I'm out.Bizzle and TB17 still in.