Just wondering who else got some free gear without being listed as one of the winners. I got an email letting me know I'd be receiving a t-shirt (wish it was a chip set, but ah well). However, I'm not listed as one of the 50 winners.Did this happen to you?

Just wondering who else got some free gear without being listed as one of the winners. I got an email letting me know I'd be receiving a t-shirt (wish it was a chip set, but ah well). However, I'm not listed as one of the 50 winners.Did this happen to you?
Apparently 5 or 6 people are in the same boat as you.For some reason a few e-mail addresses in the database shifted and people who didn't win the draw have been e-mailed that they are winners so more than 50 people are getting prizes.

LOL at 2/3 of the "winners" being names I've never seen before. :club: But I'm not bitter.Sincerely,wantedachipsetament

LOL at 2/3 of the "winners" being names I've never seen before. :club: But I'm not bitter.Sincerely,wantedachipsetament
Seconded. I just wanted to win something. I can't win anything online lately.THE INTERWEBS ARE RIGGED.

BUMP....I was supposed to receive a hat but never got an e mail. I emailed promotions@fullcontactpoker.com and PM'd FCPInfo2 per Bob's instructions but still got no reply. Could someone please PM me so I could give you my address?(Not trying to turn this into a whole "Where's my PSP?" thread, was just kind looking forward to getting my FCP hat).Thanks!Steve

BUMP....I was supposed to receive a hat but never got an e mail. I emailed promotions@fullcontactpoker.com and PM'd FCPInfo2 per Bob's instructions but still got no reply. Could someone please PM me so I could give you my address?(Not trying to turn this into a whole "Where's my PSP?" thread, was just kind looking forward to getting my FCP hat).Thanks!Steve
Pleae have some patience, Matt hasn't been available for a few days. It is Summer after all and he's taken some time off with his family.
Pleae have some patience, Matt hasn't been available for a few days. It is Summer after all and he's taken some time off with his family.
Um no excuses. Take vacations in the offseason. Period.
Your an awfull razz playeredit: and you probably live EOA
Um no excuses. Take vacations in the offseason. Period.
when is the offseason for poker???
Apparently 5 or 6 people are in the same boat as you.For some reason a few e-mail addresses in the database shifted and people who didn't win the draw have been e-mailed that they are winners so more than 50 people are getting prizes.
I entered the competition and my name wasn't on the winners list, but if these people are getting free stuff for that then I want some too!
I entered the competition and my name wasn't on the winners list, but if these people are getting free stuff for that then I want some too!
we all do
No problem Bob, thanks for the speedy reply. Hope you had a great vacation, Matt!!
If you are on the list and received an email, OR received an email and are not on the list and you won a chip set, track mouse, card cover, hat, or a shirt you will receive your prize in the next 2-3 weeks. If your prize was the trial membership I'll let you know when you can take advantage of that.Thanks for your patience,