Went From 0$ To 1$ To 5$ With No Deposit.

So I have NEVER played Stud Hi/Lo till tonight, so I decide to try out a freeroll on Absolute Poker seeing as I haven't deposited in a few months, due to the neteller thing, and I dont have the money to.I register for a Stud Hi/Lo tourny tonight, it's got 2700 people in it, about 1min before my table opens, I quickly google the rules of Stud Hi Lo, just needing to know how Hi Lo works. Cram it, and 4 hours later I find myself in the last 2 tables shortstacked. Unfortunately I busted in 12th and made 1$ for my troubles... so as I promised myself, hit the blackjack table. First dollar I lay I hit a blackjack, make 1.50, get another blackjack, get another 1.50, and get the dealer to bust. I make 4$ playing Blackjack, a feat that rarely happens to in situations like this. LOLNow I have just over 5$, and I figure I should have some fun with this, maybe try to make a grind at micro limits?Any suggestions for a Hold'em player? What micro limits? haha.

Flipaments, obv...Actually I have no idea. I have like $6 sitting on Wingows poker yet I never bother to even try to run it up. I'd probably just play micro NLHE and hope to run gooot. If you ever play Omaha 8/ob that might be the way to go.

So I have NEVER played Stud Hi/Lo till tonight, so I decide to try out a freeroll on Absolute Poker seeing as I haven't deposited in a few months, due to the neteller thing, and I dont have the money to.I register for a Stud Hi/Lo tourny tonight, it's got 2700 people in it, about 1min before my table opens, I quickly google the rules of Stud Hi Lo, just needing to know how Hi Lo works. Cram it, and 4 hours later I find myself in the last 2 tables shortstacked. Unfortunately I busted in 12th and made 1$ for my troubles... so as I promised myself, hit the blackjack table. First dollar I lay I hit a blackjack, make 1.50, get another blackjack, get another 1.50, and get the dealer to bust. I make 4$ playing Blackjack, a feat that rarely happens to in situations like this. LOLNow I have just over 5$, and I figure I should have some fun with this, maybe try to make a grind at micro limits?Any suggestions for a Hold'em player? What micro limits? haha.
watch out for trips over trips, happens way to much there

I went from $0.01 (plus about 1k FPP's) to a little over $1300 in under a month with no deposit, then started getting my butt kicked left and right and cashed out most of it before I tilted it all away. Left about $150 in the account which is now down to $110, can't seem to catch the proverbial bottle lightning again. FPP satellites to the Sunday 100k are excellent for no-deposit BR building if you just happen to have a ton of them sitting around. 70FPP's turned into $10 in tournament money turned into a bunch of wins in the $1 Stars SNG's turned into a couple of wins in $4.40 180's turned into a decent amount of $100 max cash game success before the ride ended and our old friend Mr. Variance kicked in. I haven't been able to sustain even a decent win rate in $5 SNG's since cashing out...stupid curse.

Safe now.45313.jpg
Is this guy in prison?I was thinking if you ever had to go to jail this would be the way to do it.....put some friggin tinfoil on your head and look and act like a nutbar and hopefully people would leave u alone.
I went from $0.01 (plus about 1k FPP's) to a little over $1300 in under a month with no deposit, then started getting my butt kicked left and right and cashed out most of it before I tilted it all away. Left about $150 in the account which is now down to $110, can't seem to catch the proverbial bottle lightning again. FPP satellites to the Sunday 100k are excellent for no-deposit BR building if you just happen to have a ton of them sitting around. 70FPP's turned into $10 in tournament money turned into a bunch of wins in the $1 Stars SNG's turned into a couple of wins in $4.40 180's turned into a decent amount of $100 max cash game success before the ride ended and our old friend Mr. Variance kicked in. I haven't been able to sustain even a decent win rate in $5 SNG's since cashing out...stupid curse.
Since it's 5$, I bet I could buy 5 entrys into a big 1$ tourny or something... but I dunno, I look at this as kinda a hobby, turning 0 into like 1000$. Believe me I was tempted to push my 5$ on the blackjack table, but after taking 2 blackjacks and busting the house, I had to walk lol.Playing the tourny was a good learning experience for Stud Hi/Lo, I think my only issue is I need a good way to calculate odds on 4th, 5th, 6th, street, also, reading the board. I had 2 freerolls open during that game, and it was Hold'em, and the Stud one. When I was switching I actually found it a little straining, it was weird - I think it's best not to mix and match different games X_X.NL has too much variance, but its probably a good idea in the early stages like .01/.02.... MTT's... tempting but only have a couple buyins depending on stakes. Maybe a 4.40 SnG :club: That's putting all my eggs in one basket lolIf I actually make it past today, (will probably do a limit grind), I'll update you guys on every milestone, 10$, 100$, 250$, 500$, 1000$... I think it will really sharpen my Limit game and I just hope to have fun with this. Thanks for all the input :D

I started with nothing on Pitbull, won $15 in a freeroll and have built it up to $110 playing .05-.10 NL. Eventually I'll get an e-passporte account to move it over to Stars.Absolute does have .02-.04 limit hold'em tables that are ridiculously easy. It'll take forever to build it up, but it can be done.You'd probably have to get it up to at least $20 before you should even think about taking a shot at the NL tables, since the minimum buy-in at the lowest limit is $4 ... keep playing freerolls and grind away the .02-.04.