Sorry for the blatant brag, but I'm buzzing!I've just won the England final for the WCP so I'l be representing England in the divisional finals.Is there anyone else from here playing in it? I guess the majority og you are American, so probably wouldn't have bothered with the huge qualifiers?

Sorry for the blatant brag, but I'm buzzing!I've just won the England final for the WCP so I'l be representing England in the divisional finals.Is there anyone else from here playing in it? I guess the majority og you are American, so probably wouldn't have bothered with the huge qualifiers?
good jobTID
Awesome job. Whearabouts are you from in england? Who was running this promotion?
Congrats, so are you gonna be on TV representing England? Or do you have to do one more tournament to be in the actual televised part of the tournament?
Representing England in the World Cup of Poker is like representing Ethiopia in the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest.Good luck!
Ha ha, this made me chuckle. Nice Job.Yeah, Pokerstars are running it. The divisional finals are next sunday. There are 8 divisions and the winning team of each division play a televised final in Barcelona.Strikes me as the kind of thing that appeal to evey country except the US!!! I saw on the lobby that one of the freeroll qualifiers was at about 5000 runners and counting, whereas the freeroll I won had about 300 qualifiers.I'm from Leeds in England for whoever asked.EDIT: If anyone is actually interested: http://www.pokerstars.com/wcp/Previous winners were Poland and Costa Rica....so pretty representative I'd say!! ha ha
Representing England in the World Cup of Poker is like representing Ethiopia in the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest.Good luck!
I lawl'd, and then spit beer all over my monitor.
Ha ha, this made me chuckle. Nice Job.Yeah, Pokerstars are running it. The divisional finals are next sunday. There are 8 divisions and the winning team of each division play a televised final in Barcelona.Strikes me as the kind of thing that appeal to evey country except the US!!! I saw on the lobby that one of the freeroll qualifiers was at about 5000 runners and counting, whereas the freeroll I won had about 300 qualifiers.I'm from Leeds in England for whoever asked.EDIT: If anyone is actually interested: http://www.pokerstars.com/wcp/Previous winners were Poland and Costa Rica....so pretty representative I'd say!! ha ha
Good luck man, let us know how it goes! :club:

Well, just on the small off chance that someone out there cares, I won my heat, as did our team captain, but the team came second to Ireland, so I won't be going to Barcelona!It still stings a bit!BBFIDTS

Well, just on the small off chance that someone out there cares, I won my heat, as did our team captain, but the team came second to Ireland, so I won't be going to Barcelona!It still stings a bit!BBFIDTS
SHIP IT!good run anyhoo...