Negreanu Open At Poker Stars

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As the chip leader with 13 left, I busted out in 10th as the bubble boy...pretty impressive, eh?

chrism here, first just like to say tuckerbucket is a donkey and gotta stop saying d-bag (so weak)second who says "ship the boomsauce"third gave yeffy too much credit, thought he at least had ak, p

He made a sick call against me to bust me. I had AJ for overs and a str8 draw pushed the turn he called with 44 on a 289T board for 95% of his chips. And now he's acting like a major D-bag. Someone shoot him.
He acted like an asshole for most of the tourney. Definately not a FCPer. I see he even came to post here acting like just like he did at the tables.
chrism here,first just like to say tuckerbucket is a donkey and gotta stop saying d-bag (so weak)second who says "ship the boomsauce"third gave yeffy too much credit, thought he at least had ak,p
chrism here, first just like to say tuckerbucket is a donkey and gotta stop saying d-bag (so weak)second who says "ship the boomsauce"third gave yeffy too much credit, thought he at least had ak, p
I didn't even play last night and I concur...def. d-bag.