Negreanu Open Horse Tuesdays At Poker Stars

Sorry for the later announcement thread but I forgot that DNA is in Florida on vacation with Mrs DNA and all the little DNA's.Tonight at 9:00 PM ET on Poker Stars we're playing H.O.R.S.E.Tournament Number 54748686 and the password as always is fcpfcpThe leaderboard should be updated with the last 2 weeks results.Good Luck and have fun.

i few players that i dont think ive ever played with seee m exttrewamly weak in some of these games :club:)LOLand whoever u are play evvery week plz

_seat_3_FT_seat3_FT_or some variation of underscore dashes and seat 3 FT :club:
LOL I'm not in this week, i played the first week, but i cant play the majority of the games, ha. so not going to donate every week

stack crippled when jawalives calls a PF raise OoP with 23 soooooooooooooted while only getting 2.5 to 1 odds to call on a hand that I am a roughly an 82% favorite onoddswe9.jpglost one hand later

WHo is ryanprice.ca??? what a sick hand before break, cripples me when he hits his gutshot on 7th for the wheelEDIT: ok this explains it , RyanPrice.ca: this is my first time playing HORSE...whoisthisdonk?