After I Found Out Muhammad At 53 Married 9 Year Old Girl, And That He Asked

After I found out Muhammad at 53 married 9 year old girl, and that he asked his step son to divorce his wife so he(Muhammad) can marry her.I said to myself: This is not right. A prophet is supposed to have high moral standards. This is anything but fair to the yong 9 year old girl to marry and have sex with 53 year old man. (BTW Muhammad died at the age of 62) Nor is it fair to his step son.

After I found out Muhammad at 53 married 9 year old girl, and that he asked his step son to divorce his wife so he(Muhammad) can marry her.I said to myself: This is not right. A prophet is supposed to have high moral standards. This is anything but fair to the yong 9 year old girl to marry and have sex with 53 year old man. (BTW Muhammad died at the age of 62) Nor is it fair to his step son.
They dont teach that in Muslim class lol. and why would they? to bring down the almighty last prophet to the level of a mere mortal? I guess teenagers wouldnt detonate themselves for a pedo right.

Seriously, who cares about anything this guy posts?

They dont teach that in Muslim class lol. and why would they? to bring down the almighty last prophet to the level of a mere mortal? I guess teenagers wouldnt detonate themselves for a pedo right.
Agree.What should a muslim know: Muhammad is the greatest, best, last prophet and no one knows any better than him the word of God. He is a pure example of what a man should be like. Anyway. Muhammad didn't go to school. Didn't know how to read and write. And yet many people believed and still believe him.
Agree.What should a muslim know: Muhammad is the greatest, best, last prophet and no one knows any better than him the word of God. He is a pure example of what a man should be like. Anyway. Muhammad didn't go to school. Didn't know how to read and write. And yet many people believed and still believe him.
well he was visited by an angel supposedly that taught him how to read lol.
well he was visited by an angel supposedly that taught him how to read lol.
Jesus was and is above the angels.Some fallen or falling angel or spirit might have played games with him.

Since when are any biblical prophets and heroes good people? David had a man killed because he was sleeping with his wife. Abraham doubted God and had a child out of wed-lock. Jonah was eaten by a fish because he ran away from Gods decree. So what is your point.

So what is your point.
That ZOMG! Muslims believe in a profit that slept with little girls therefore their religion is stupid therefore they're all a bunch of dumb towel heads that we can just go over and nuke I hate when liberals get all touchy feely about those sand dwellers why don't we all go and nuke them all and make Iran into glass because they believe in a stupid religion and not a brilliant, perfect one like believing in Jesus man that guy was perfect because he said sweet stuff and was like nice to people and all unlike Islam which tells people to blow themselves up and kill Americans and burn our flags because they're evil and they shoot guns in the air to celebrate and eat babies when they're hungry and can't even make a working government you know we tried to give them freedom and we gave them a chance and they're obviously not smart enough to take it so let's just kill em all and see how they like it then because we're the United States and we can and our army's the best and it can kick their army's butt so let's go in there and show them not to mess with us because we're Christians and we're going to heaven and you're going to be in hell and not get your virgins as your dirty prophet wanted USA! USA! USA!I think it was something like that.
  • 2 weeks later...

did you really just use the words 'fair' and 'woman' in the same sentence talking about something that happened 1500 years ago? ok, i reread it and you didn't. carry on.

it was a cult.... he didnt care...
That ZOMG! Muslims believe in a profit that slept with little girls therefore their religion is stupid therefore they're all a bunch of dumb towel heads that we can just go over and nuke I hate when liberals get all touchy feely about those sand dwellers why don't we all go and nuke them all and make Iran into glass because they believe in a stupid religion and not a brilliant, perfect one like believing in Jesus man that guy was perfect because he said sweet stuff and was like nice to people and all unlike Islam which tells people to blow themselves up and kill Americans and burn our flags because they're evil and they shoot guns in the air to celebrate and eat babies when they're hungry and can't even make a working government you know we tried to give them freedom and we gave them a chance and they're obviously not smart enough to take it so let's just kill em all and see how they like it then because we're the United States and we can and our army's the best and it can kick their army's butt so let's go in there and show them not to mess with us because we're Christians and we're going to heaven and you're going to be in hell and not get your virgins as your dirty prophet wanted USA! USA! USA!I think it was something like that.
Anybody read this guy's post?Too much stuff in it like 7-2 off suit.
  • 3 weeks later...
Read it. Enjoyed the humour. Had a good laugh.I'm guessing it went over your head a bit.Quick question. Are your parents cousins?
I thought of giving you one quick question too, but I reconsidered. You might get pissed at it and smack your pc.
I thought of giving you one quick question too, but I reconsidered. You might get pissed at it and smack your pc.
oh.. the " I have a really good burn ,that SUPER burns your burn, but it will burn you SO hot that I better not say it" tactic..Gump, you are a god damn genius. Someday, you will make general.