• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to know where to ship the $16.25
:club: Well done sir, well done!

This is really good, with powerman being the biggest gaping vagina in the history of poker, this is gtd blind steals for Donk as long as they have those positions....

This is really good, with powerman being the biggest gaping vagina in the history of poker, this is gtd blind steals for Donk as long as they have those positions....
who is this guy?

Congrats to Donkmeister for being the last FCP member standing. Now lets all rail and hope he takes it down!btw, if the team is wondering. We agree to chop $200 of the prize money with Naismiths team when Donk and toby were even in chips. So first will pay $300 and 2nd $200. Donkmeister needs to final table for us to win 1st due to Naismith having 3 horses deep in the money.Ouch, he just a lost a big one while I type this. He needs a double!

Congrats to you all.How does DOnk run so goot?? QJ>AQ loledit: was typing and missed the 20 million dollar cooler

I've been watching Donk for most of the tournament and he's played an amazing tournament.

To add to my above, I wish he would loosen up a bit at the final table rather than keeping his chips on lockdown and trying to move up the ladder.

Announcements