Maniac To My Left In A Plo8 Satellite

there was a maniac to my left in a plo8 sat she bet pot preflop every single hand and has single-handedly taken out like half the field, no lie. I think I played the perfect counter-strat against her though. Waited for AAxx one hand and repopped her preflop (limped of course to make my reraise more potent), defended my blind with a44x and flopped bottom set and low draw vs her, and repopped her with a245 preflop and i won. Now I have 6k (3 near perfect double ups) , maniac has 15k, there's 33 left, 11 get paid a spot, blinds about to be 150/300. What should be my plan of attack? I am posting in gen. strat because something like this has never happened to me before.

quck update she has 26k now ZOMG!!!! help quick someone!

thanks for the quick guidance guys. i cracked and went broke with top two against her 555j lol :club: peace out.

I play that type of style myself because i feel on the online games or programs respond better to aggression... although most dont want to see that... its true... I can be chip leader in NO TIME and have a great lead over 2nd place... by just being aggressive... i dont need to even see what kind of crap i have in my hand... because most times i will hit and people will cry.... but thats only on limit games... tourneys...