****the Real 100k Stakeaments Thread July 22****

3rd Round (After trades)1. Zimmer2. TB173. Naismith4. Naismith5. TJ6. Vick7. Jordan8. AAsnake9.zsta10. Gilbertology

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vonteego, FileErrorAlso, official offer to team owners. I will give 5$ to every single of you if, MyPlayisRab, FoxwoodsPro, and DMBsprung (7curse) are the last 3 picks, thank you.
If this happens, I will give three dollars of the five Grinder gives to me to Zsta if he promises to take FWP second to last.GRINDER YOU SKIPPED ME I HAVE HALF A MIND TO TAKE YOUR GUY!!!
If this happens, I will give three dollars of the five Grinder gives to me to Zsta if he promises to take FWP second to last.GRINDER YOU SKIPPED ME I HAVE HALF A MIND TO TAKE YOUR GUY!!!
oh ****, my bad
loll, knew you'd regret having that last pick :club:

With their first pick, the Mighty Unmentionables select....6. Natethegreek (somerville)

*Press Release*The Montgomery Maulers are proud 2 strong players into the fold....WKTSWAY- Is no newbie at FCP. A veteran of many solid FCP functions, including a disheartening loss to Vick12 in FCP HU league...=)His love of Aerogods music made him a shoe-in 1st round selection.Royal_Tour- Simply put a founding father of FCP. The Mauler franchise was stunned to find this gem in the 2nd Round. "Whenever u can get a player of this caliber, u have to rush to the podium and make the pick" - GM Adam BeckWith GM Beck's recent hot streak (Including a $900 Blackjack/Roulette killing today) the Maulers look like the favorites!!!

Your last round pick and 5th rounder for my 3rd round pick (#21 overall)?
I can't give up another pick, as I sold my first round. I will take another pick for some cash tho.
ADAM, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE BLACKJACK AND ROULETTE. K THX.
17191612ONE TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

The Unmentionables select world class online poker professional and two time WPT final table competitior...#26. TobytobeyAnd with the second pick, we select Bellagio big game regular...#30. bigbren313

Announcements