To Call Or 4 Bet In Position With Ladies

Full ring 50 NLeffective Hero=50Villain=353 limps to Hero on Button, with QQ, raises to 2.50Villain(BB) re raises to 6Hero.......No reads, just sat down. Call, re raise? How to proceed on an all under flop? Overs on flop?

At this level I think you see this a ton with AQ/AK and 99-JJ to at least make the call, and get it all in on an all-unders board.
But if you put him on that sort of range, then re raising would be the correct move, no?

Flat calling gives you more options. If we see a K or A on the flop and face a big bet, we have a (pretty) clear fold. We also have to consider that villain is making an OOP re-raise, which could mean trouble for QQ preflop. KK and AA are obviously part of the range, but I said before that you're ahead of most of the general PF range.I don't like raising here because if he comes back over the top, what do you do? I think calling and seeing a flop will help you make a more well-informed decision, but I do see merit in raising as well.

But if you put him on that sort of range, then re raising would be the correct move, no?
I reraise here most of the time. What is the plan if we're not raising then, call and fold if the flop is K72? That is super weak.You also have to take into consideration that he raised OTB after a few limpers, which looks like a steal in itself. The BB could just be reraising what he thought was a steal attempt.With no read on the villain, I'm usually willing to get it all in here. People show up with the afforementioned AK, AQ, JJ-99 hands way more than is necessary to make this profitable.
Full ring 50 NLeffective Hero=50Villain=353 limps to Hero on Button, with QQ, raises to 2.50Villain(BB) re raises to 6Hero.......No reads, just sat down. Call, re raise? How to proceed on an all under flop? Overs on flop?
By the time we reraise, villain's stack is going to price us n on his range even if he pushes.
I reraise here most of the time. What is the plan if we're not raising then, call and fold if the flop is K72? That is super weak.You also have to take into consideration that he raised OTB after a few limpers, which looks like a steal in itself. The BB could just be reraising what he thought was a steal attempt.With no read on the villain, I'm usually willing to get it all in here. People show up with the afforementioned AK, AQ, JJ-99 hands way more than is necessary to make this profitable.
Playing scared is wrong, I know, but we do need to remember villain will show up here with a big hand a portion of the time. Queens are borderline for standard PP call preflop/fold to overs on the flop line, but I think we're risking a lot by raising.
Playing scared is wrong, I know, but we do need to remember villain will show up here with a big hand a portion of the time. Queens are borderline for standard PP call preflop/fold to overs on the flop line, but I think we're risking a lot by raising.
We have the 3rd nuts. If we flat call and let him get there for free with KJo, we've made a big mistake. Raising is almost always correct here.

The way this hand played out I would reraise to $18 and call the villain's push, but I would expect to either be flipping or behind to AA and KK a fairly high percentage of the time, especially at full ring.

The problem with 4 betting QQ here is that we lose significant value from hands that we have crushed and may fold to a 4 bet like 77-TT. JJ is likely coming along for the ride, AA, KK, AK arent going anywhere. Maybe at .25-50 players are stacking off with 88 here all the time but i doubt it. If you decide to flat call then folding to one bet if a K falls is out of the question IMO.If an Ace falls I often will consider reraising a c-bet on the flop because he is more likely to be holding a pocket pair than AK, AQ.By flat calling your giving your opponent a chance to stack off with 99 on xxx boards, but your only in real trouble 1 out of 8 times. my two cents

i shove pf, re-raising to $18 would get half his stack in there anyways, so we might as well go ahead and put it in

Hero calls ( called here mainly because I was new to the table, and would rather take this flop in position, than possibly getting raised off the best hand)Flop10,10,9Villain bets 10, Hero....I think its shove or fold here, and Im leaning towards shove.

I'm 4-betting here and calling a push almost always. Just as AK said, your raise can easily be taken as a steal attempt which opens up the BB's reraising range. AQ/AK, AA-QQ, 99-JJ is a pretty good range. I think you might have 88 or 77 in there too. I'd look to raise $14 and be resolved to getting to showdown no matter what on all streets. I think the bet sizing for the reraise is important since, as pointed out, a very large bet is likely to fold most hands that you're crushing and get calls from ones that are beating you or you're 50/50 against. In reraising, you'd want to entice AQ and jj-77 to call. I think 12-14 is a good amount since it's likely to get called and gets the effectives stacks down to 1 pot sized bet.

Hero calls ( called here mainly because I was new to the table, and would rather take this flop in position, than possibly getting raised off the best hand)Flop10,10,9Villain bets 10, Hero....I think its shove or fold here, and Im leaning towards shove.
that's a shove at this point.
After calling the raise preflop you have to get it in on this flop, but I think you still see AA/KK here more than anything else.

I shoved, he calledTurn 6River 10Hero shows QQVillain shows 95osShip it.