Doinsublime Ft Railcall On Pokerstars

gg nice cash, finished 7th. Nice short stack ninjaments
Since jcash was spirited enough to make me a thread, I thought I'd be spirited enough to make the thread worthwhile with back to backs. :)Thank you guys.....I handled teh shortstackaments well I thought....just happy to get to the final table really, considering my effective M was about 1.5 weeeeeeeeee!!
7th for 25.20. good game, doin. (though i disagree with your fold in the bb. he overpushed, i expect he had very little.)
Yeah, I was playing short stack musical chairs (?) with the other shorty.....thought he'd collapse before me.small pocket pairs unopened from the button are my ruin. :club:
Yeah, I was playing short stack musical chairs (?) with the other shorty.....thought he'd collapse before me.small pocket pairs unopened from the button are my ruin. :club:
Don't mean to hijack, but who is that in your av?
Don't mean to hijack, but who is that in your av?
Got it from OOT on 2+2. The thread is still on the front page....you'll know which one.jackgirlawesomepic.jpgFreaking fantastic picture...
Got it from OOT on 2+2. The thread is still on the front page....you'll know which one.jackgirlawesomepic.jpgFreaking fantastic picture...
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...3&fpart=all <--------Best thread ever.Is that kind of **** which stops me from looking at poker related stuff on 2p2 and focusing on BBV4L/OOT