Stars 162, 88 On Button To A Reraise

177 left, 120 pay. I have raised the last 3 hands leading to this one. Villain has been pretty active.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t300 (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero (t7445)SB (t19869)BB (t10965)UTG (t7845)UTG+1 (t5684)MP1 (t8016)MP2 (t5390)CO (t5661)Preflop: Hero is Button with 8diamond.gif, 8heart.gif. 5 folds, Hero raises to t900, SB raises to t2700, 1 fold, Hero ????

close, i think it's pretty read dependent...if you think he's weak you can at least call, and if you think he'd possibly lay down getting 2-1 then shoving is an option...in fact, considering that you've raised the last 3, shoving might be the best play, if for nothing else than to show that you will defend your raises (provided you win the hand, of course)

IMO I think that if he was trying to steal your raise he wouldve of done so with a healthier raise then just 1800...so I would have to believe that he has a legit hand...I dont think its QQ,KK or AA cause I think he would just call your raise and make a healthy bet on the flop ...so I think his range is probably 99-JJ and AJ-AK...if you care about only cashing then Id fold...if your playing solely to go deep then Id shove and hope that he either has 77 or he folds...I dont think you can just call

177 left, 120 pay. I have raised the last 3 hands leading to this one. Villain has been pretty active.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t300 (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero (t7445)SB (t19869)BB (t10965)UTG (t7845)UTG+1 (t5684)MP1 (t8016)MP2 (t5390)CO (t5661)Preflop: Hero is Button with 8diamond.gif, 8heart.gif. 5 folds, Hero raises to t900, SB raises to t2700, 1 fold, Hero ????

I'm not folding it, and I think calling is out of the question. Shovel, especially since you've raised 4 straight hands.Considering that his range probably contains 20% random cards, you're way ahead IMO. I think villain folds a significant portion of the time.

IMO I think that if he was trying to steal your raise he wouldve of done so with a healthier raise then just 1800...so I would have to believe that he has a legit hand...
I dunno how this table was playing, but 3x is often a pretty standard 3-bet (hero raised 600, villain raised 1800).
I dunno how this table was playing, but 3x is often a pretty standard 3-bet (hero raised 600, villain raised 1800).
Yeah, 3x is pretty standard on all repops.

Calling is out of the question..With your table image and since hes been active, I think it makes it a shove.You should be ahead of his range

he probalyl thigns your on a steal and is trying to resteal u need to shove and worst case its probally a race i doubt your dominated the chances are very unlikly he could have to face cards KJ KQ QJ somethign in that range

Worst case is not a race. I might have gotten cute here and minraised pf or limped, or just did what hero did. I'm dumping this a good % time. We don't have a ton of FE, sure it could be a resteal but this isn't really the hand you set them up for, and it's not that near the bubble.I don't hate a call but I think folding should definitely be considered.