philosophy survivor: a new forum "modus operandi"

To start off, modus operandi is not a logical fallacy it is only Latin... which I saved. That said, for anyone interested my favorite fallacy is the fallacy ad scott bakula wherein the arguer attempts to go back in time in order to alter events which result in his argument having been right all along, (a common mistake you will see in any debate). Now for my point.I am not a philosophy major... I am a philosophy survivor--and I do not appreciate "everyone" on this forum using my trauma to a. make themselves feel better -or- b. use someone else's pain in a weakly veiled attempt at humor... I read at least three pages of Kant's Critique of Pure Reason, and subsequently had to lock myself in the mastabatorium for three weeks with no one but my manservant for company and to bind my hands. I also read Hop on Pop and Green Eggs and Ham when I was eight years old and was placed in the "Silver Trouts" reading group which was the second best reading group below the "Golden Showers" (I went to elementary school in the south)... FURTHERMORE this topic should be in offtopic and not general poker, but to amend that I will share a hand I played heads up.Me (on the button) dealt As Qh... Opponent calls the Blind... I go all in... opponent folds... Is this move correct here? Should I kill myself?Anyways my real point, from now on I think anytime someone hijacks a real thread by turning it into a flame war we should rehijack (thats French) the thread by sharing lovely happy thoughts... I'll startI HATE ALL OF YOU MOTHER ****ERS

I must get going.I am afraid I have recently found myself in quite the predicament between two females.And right now one of them wants to talk to me outside.The other probably wants my head.Hopefully she just wants me.

I must get going.I am afraid I have recently found myself in quite the predicament between two females.And right now one of them wants to talk to me outside.The other probably wants my head.Hopefully she just wants me.
Don't go outside! This will not end well.... :cry:

Here's a predicament and an odds question:If birth control is 99% effectiveAnd if home pregnancy tests are 97% accurate...What are the odds that you are pregnant and don't know it?

Here's a predicament and an odds question:If birth control is 99% effectiveAnd if home pregnancy tests are 97% accurate...What are the odds that you are pregnant and don't know it?
There is no chance that I am pregnant as I have no uterus nor do I produce ova.

whew boy... false alarm (we hope) thank god. also I think if you are of the girly persuasion (which I also am not so I suppose my question was merely academic) the answer is .ooo3% am I wrong here... I don't care anymore hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaalso swift psycho thank you for being of the same mind as me--its a delight to seeand digitalmonkey thank you for dropping the joke I fully expected, but adding biological terms to it your wit is a rapier sir

To start off, modus operandi is not a logical fallacy it is only Latin... which I saved. That said, for anyone interested my favorite fallacy is the fallacy ad scott bakula wherein the arguer attempts to go back in time in order to alter events which result in his argument having been right all along, (a common mistake you will see in any debate). Now for my point.I am not a philosophy major... I am a philosophy survivor--and I do not appreciate "everyone" on this forum using my trauma to a. make themselves feel better -or- b. use someone else's pain in a weakly veiled attempt at humor... I read at least three pages of Kant's Critique of Pure Reason, and subsequently had to lock myself in the mastabatorium for three weeks with no one but my manservant for company and to bind my hands. I also read Hop on Pop and Green Eggs and Ham when I was eight years old and was placed in the "Silver Trouts" reading group which was the second best reading group below the "Golden Showers" (I went to elementary school in the south)... FURTHERMORE this topic should be in offtopic and not general poker, but to amend that I will share a hand I played heads up.Me (on the button) dealt As Qh... Opponent calls the Blind... I go all in... opponent folds... Is this move correct here? Should I kill myself?Anyways my real point, from now on I think anytime someone hijacks a real thread by turning it into a flame war we should rehijack (thats French) the thread by sharing lovely happy thoughts... I'll startI HATE ALL OF YOU MOTHER censored
never kill yourself at the table, it slows down the game