*obligatory* Sunday 100k $11 Last Longer Bet Thread

People who say they are in:(Green=Paid)JayHizzoeJeepsterWardSenninTotal Con 12DoinSublimeBeaverStyleQyayqiTheresa113ChqoCubs99Send your money to Jeepster. Once he verifies he got your $1 I will put your name in green.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can hold onto it, but depending on how many of us are in, it might be a pain in the asshat.I'm up for it though.
post your name on pstars.
I am in for this.
LOL NH... Will you be using your avatar pic, or will you take a new one?

Well jeep was suppose to be the holder if we dont hear from him soon someone else will need to do it.

UpdatedPeople who say they are in:(Green=Paid)JayHizzoeJeepsterWardSenninTotal Con 12DoinSublimeBeaverStyleQyayqiTheresa113ChqoCubs99KristianLinnellIS97theNutsGatortom64Send your money to Jeepster. Once he verifies he got your $1 I will put your name in green.Jeepster we need your PS name.

UpdatedPeople who say they are in:(Green=Paid)JayHizzoeJeepsterWardSenninTotal Con 12DoinSublimeBeaverStyleQyayqiTheresa113ChqoCubs99KristianLinnellIS97theNutsGatortom64Send your money to Jeepster. Once he verifies he got your $1 I will put your name in green.Jeepster we need your PS name.
I'm noticing a distinct lack of green in your post.
People who say they are in:(Green=Paid)JayHizzoeJeepsterWardSenninTotal Con 12DoinSublimeBeaverStyleQyayqiTheresa113ChqoCubs99Send your money to Jeepster. Once he verifies he got your $1 I will put your name in green.
ship to whom?
in for the $1 last longer.How about whoever lasts longest, everyone else in the last longer has to change their sig to something offensive, decided by the winner?
Winner.