has anyone won 2 events at the WSOP this year? I have'nt seen anything on anyone double dipping but I made a bet on Bodog that someone would win 2 and I'm curious if anyone has.
Yes, Tom Schneider He won event #5 Omaha/Seven Card Stud Hi-Low-8 or Better and event #46 Seven Card Stud Hi-Low-8 or Better
has anyone won 2 events at the WSOP this year? I have'nt seen anything on anyone double dipping but I made a bet on Bodog that someone would win 2 and I'm curious if anyone has.
Tom "Donkey Bomber" Schneider is the only double-bracelet winner this year
what was the odds on that and how much did you put down?
2 bracelets was +140 for yes.Based on the more specialized events, less competitors and the fact that the past few years someone has won 2 I thought it was a good bet and threw down $50 on yes.
Yes, Tom Schneider He won event #5 Omaha/Seven Card Stud Hi-Low-8 or Better and event #46 Seven Card Stud Hi-Low-8 or Better
Which was ironic considering he said he HATES playing Stud8.
2 bracelets was +140 for yes.Based on the more specialized events, less competitors and the fact that the past few years someone has won 2 I thought it was a good bet and threw down $50 on yes.
I don't do sports bets (...yet...) so I don't know how they express the odds. Does +140 for yes mean that if you wager $100, then you're risking $100 to win $140 (in which case, your $50 bet gives you $20 profit)?Could some one let me know if I'm right or wrong, or so completely distant from the correct answer that I should shave my head, give away all my belongings (except for a dirty robe) and live up in the hills as a hermit in silence for 12 years.Cheers,Merby(...hoping I don't have to give away my car, TV, computer, etc...)
I don't do sports bets (...yet...) so I don't know how they express the odds. Does +140 for yes mean that if you wager $100, then you're risking $100 to win $140 (in which case, your $50 bet gives you $20 profit)?Could some one let me know if I'm right or wrong, or so completely distant from the correct answer that I should shave my head, give away all my belongings (except for a dirty robe) and live up in the hills as a hermit in silence for 12 years.Cheers,Merby(...hoping I don't have to give away my car, TV, computer, etc...)
risking 100 to win 140, but not like you said, he would get 240 (orig. 100 + 140) back on this. or 120 since he bet $50.
risking 100 to win 140, but not like you said, he would get 240 (orig. 100 + 140) back on this. or 120 since he bet $50.
I'm going to consider that close enough to my guess so that I don't have to live the life of a silent hermet for 12 years.Thanks,Merby

I could be wrong but i think he locked up player of year. I dont think they count ME and Horse this year.

I could be wrong but i think he locked up player of year. I dont think they count ME and Horse this year.
nopeits a tight race...we'll seeJCA all the way!!!
nopeits a tight race...we'll seeJCA all the way!!!
2-7 TD does though. WSOP ME AND 50K DO NOT.100 points for the win. Ppl with a shot still. Tom Schneider 255 pts 2 3 $416,829 Jeffrey Lisandro 225 pts 1 6 $462,149 Robert Mizrachi 210 pts 1 5 $861,138 Scotty Nguyen 180 pts 0 5 $201,573 Phil Hellmuth 170 pts 1 6 $743,564 Scott Clements 167 pts 1 5 $327,904 Chris Bjorin 165 pts 0 4 $305,415 Rene Mouritsen 160 pts 0 3 $612,874 Alexander Kravchenko 155 pts 1 5 $268,184 William Durkee 155 pts 1 2 $619,201
I'm going to consider that close enough to my guess so that I don't have to live the life of a silent hermet for 12 years.Thanks,Merby
I disagree, I think you should give all your belongings to me so that I can donate them to a worthwhile charity on your behalf :club:
It's basically a race between Lisandro and Schneider now. They're both big stacks in the $5,000 NL 2-7 Single Draw right now and it really depends on how they finish.

This thread would've been a little more appropriate for bumpage (or perhaps the thread where we looked over and discussed this WSOP's prop bets) than the other one I posted in.Double Bracelet...$100...FTW.