Are You The Town Baller ?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

T5507.0.jpgit seats 15 so just ship it.btw, my first car which i still have was a mustang 5.0. it was a 4cyl when i got it but i converted it. i still love it and i'm sure you'll have fun with yours. i've always loved those 3 spoke 17s. nice purchase.-navy
T5507.0.jpgit seats 15 so just ship it.btw, my first car which i still have was a mustang 5.0. it was a 4cyl when i got it but i converted it. i still love it and i'm sure you'll have fun with yours. i've always loved those 3 spoke 17s. nice purchase.-navy
I had an 85 El Camino with a 350 V8...care to race? Yum yum.
my friend had a 86 elky w/ a 350. it wasn't close.
Which way? I'm actually curious. I would think the El Camino would win, but I've only races joke cars with my el camino back in the day.Edit: Umm....shouldn't you be drinking/playing poker somewhere?
Which way? I'm actually curious. I would think the El Camino would win, but I've only races joke cars with my el camino back in the day.Edit: Umm....shouldn't you be drinking/playing poker somewhere?
i took him. the camino was just too bulky to ever really move.fwiw, i am drinking and playing poker (2/4 TD on stars if anyones interested) in a house in upland california. yes, i know it's 5 in the morning, but i saw 1408 alone last night and i'm too scared to go to sleep.
driving that stupid van still gives me nightmares.
i took him. the camino was just too bulky to ever really move.fwiw, i am drinking and playing poker (2/4 TD on stars if anyones interested) in a house in upland california. yes, i know it's 5 in the morning, but i saw 1408 alone last night and i'm too scared to go to sleep.
My bad, thought you were still in Vegas. I <3 TD. I'd play if they had it on Tilt, but of course they don't.
This really is Navy's van. And its the funniest thing ever seeing him roll up in that thing...Mark
Baller? lets see hmm is it me or does the photo in question bear a very strong resemblance to the cheesey eye shot of eric ryland? We finaly get to see his true identity. nice rims eric
haha yeah thanks but you have no idea how hard it was to get out of my wheel chair and stand up for this pic :club:
OBV joke right ?.......... He is joking right ?
This is the second least funniest joke account here, besides gmanshade.Actually, cancel that, this one is less funny. At least gmanshade makes me laugh occasionally.