sapphiretiger's random poker post of the day

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok.. heres some Seinfeld TriviaWho is the bizarro world Kramer.. and if your good, whos the Jerry and the George??
Who are Feldman, Kevin and Gene? Alex... I'll take Seinfeld trivia for 1000...
ok.. heres some Seinfeld TriviaWho is the bizarro world Kramer.. and if your good, whos the Jerry and the George??
Very nice.. and thats todays daily double.. "chidoo chidoo..and so on with all the noises,, "What was Jerry's Hindu name, in the reverse episode, when they visite India??
Very nice.. and thats todays daily double.. "chidoo chidoo..and so on with all the noises,, "What was Jerry's Hindu name, in the reverse episode, when they visite India??
I believe the answer is "what is Jugdish?"
I believe the answer is "what is Jugdish?"
took a while.. but "correct".. "whats with uhh.. vegetable lasagna over there?"

took a while.. but "correct".. "whats with uhh.. vegetable lasagna over there?"Is this another Seinfeld question? If it is, let me know, I'm ready to answer. :-) "To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance" - Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

if we are doing trivia on tv shows why don't we do some trivia about a show that wasn't useless.What are Barts alergies and what favorite dish will marge make him that will kill him?Ira
if we are doing trivia on tv shows why don't we do some trivia about a show that wasn't useless.What are Barts alergies and what favorite dish will marge make him that will kill him?Ira
Butterscotch, imitation butterscotch and glow in the dark monster make-up. Don't know about the food... and it's driving me crazy!"To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance" - Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

I got some good trivia for you all some Full house questions:What what was Jesse's first last name?Lol sorry about this post I know I am going to get burned for this one lol.

I didn't like you at first Saph( can I call you Saph?), but your growing on me.In fact, I'd Like to sing you a song;"I close my eyes,Only for a moment, and the moment's goneAll my dreams, Pass before my eyes, in curiosityC: Dust in the wind, all they are is dust in the windSame old song,Just a drop of water in an endless seaAll we do,Crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to seeC: Dust in the wind, all they are is dust in the wind[2]Don't hang on,Nothing last foreverbut the earth and skyIt slips away,And all your moneywon't another minute buyC: Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the windDust in the wind, everything is dust in the wind"Injoy.Dutch.

I got some good trivia for you all some Full house questions:What what was Jesse's first last name?Lol sorry about this post I know I am going to get burned for this one lol.
First off, Full House sucks. Secondly, since I am a TV trivia whore, the answer is Cochran, which later became Katsopolis... although I may be wrong and Cochran was his occasional stage name."To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance" - Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

:shock: damn l0wryder you are correct! Didn't think any one would get that so fast nice job. And yes the show sucked big time, but I watched it cause this hot chick that I worked with was totally into it.

:shock:  damn l0wryder you are correct!  Didn't think any one would get that so fast nice job.  And yes the show sucked big time, but I watched it cause this hot chick that I worked with was totally into it.
That was a little too easy, you gotta come up with something a little more challenging. For example: What's Willie's hometown and how do you pronounce it?"Hell is other people."- Jean-Paul Sartre (1905-1980)