Should I Leave The Forum?

Should I leave FCP for good?  

341 members have voted

1. 1. Your vote will determine whether I continue to post/read on this site.

• You should stay on FCP gmanshade.
    • You should leave FCP gmanshade.

Sweet, i'm a satanic, cheating, multi-account Zee Justineque bastard. lolYour girlfriend told you about us? I'm sorry you had to find out...I regret it...

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DANIEL NEGREANU, I'm a christian as you are. when you consider yoda, note that he refers to other human beings as a "waste of human life," that when I wrote to him explaining i was upset he told me to "**** off," and now he is comparing a change of climate in the place where sinners are punished to his own earthly actions. keep this in mind. for me the important things in life are god, family, and poker. i think it is the same for you. for yoda it is satan, adultery, multiaccount cheating at online poker (possibly-this is a guess).
lol askingforbannaments.OP, YOUR RETARDED.
So I'm way to lazy, and don't care enough, to actually read the entire thread.But the correct answer is yes.I can't even explain how many times (one person) has told me to ban you.Gl in life though.
Time to chime in. Pretty sure I've asked Zach at least 20 times(daily) to ban you. So obv. I voted leave. Then again, I'm pretty sure I'd be on the top 10 list of people who contribute NOTHING to this forum. Carry on
I cannot believe how much attention this thread is gettingI thought I was a somewhat well known poster, apparently i'm more important to fcp than i ever imaginedsomeone on the previous page said this was a bet. it kind of was. i was legitimately very pissed off at yoda, and couldnt believe he would disrespect me like that. my girlfriend said to me to just quit this site if it was making me upset and move on to other things. that i would be happier and it wouldn't make that much difference. i told her that i felt if i left the site it would really take something a way from the community and people would miss me. i've showed her all the pages of people weighing in on whether i leave or stay and she now admits she was totally wrong. i think that b/c i'm so important to her she assumed that she was the only one and that my other relationships were secondary. but she can see that i'm actually important to a lot of people. shippppppppppp the honor and respect
if you showed this to your girlfriend to prove that you are a relevant person then you are truly an irrelevant person
tyty. i appreciate your help. bob, if you could review yoda's recent posts and run the issue by daniel i would appreciate it. i realize that this is an open forum, but there has to be some standard for acceptable behavior.
daniel has better things to do right now i think
Time to chime in. Pretty sure I've asked Zach at least 20 times(daily) to ban you. So obv. I voted leave. Then again, I'm pretty sure I'd be on the top 10 list of people who contribute NOTHING to this forum. Carry on
I thought u might be the one. I dont really understand why. I mean, you've posted in a lot of threads I've made and I see you as an observer almost all the time. I have no clue why u would feel that way about me. In my view you contribute a lot to the forum and so do I. I would actually be pretty crushed if i got banned b/c i love the fcp community. in another thread, yoda told me that his first hope was that i would commit suicide and his second hope was that i would be banned. i would be ok if i wasn't allowed to post here, but it would suck a lot

gman, if you have trouble seeing the image below, you are still drunk and need to lay off the sauce.This is no way to go through life...groveling for other people's acceptance.u%20drunk.jpg

In my view you contribute a lot to the forum and so do I.
i haven't been here long, but all i've seen from you is stupid polls about nothing and that contributes nothing
I would actually be pretty crushed if i got banned b/c i love the fcp community. in another thread, yoda told me that his first hope was that i would commit suicide and his second hope was that i would be banned. i would be ok if i wasn't allowed to post here, but it would suck a lot
then this proves that the poll is meaningless if you would be so upset by not posting here...you make this poll about whether you should leave and promise to honor the results, and then you are saying how much it would suck if you were bannedthis tells us all that you would eventually come back even if the results said to leave(and you actually honored the results in the first place)
I thought u might be the one. I dont really understand why. I mean, you've posted in a lot of threads I've made and I see you as an observer almost all the time. I have no clue why u would feel that way about me. In my view you contribute a lot to the forum and so do I. I would actually be pretty crushed if i got banned b/c i love the fcp community. in another thread, yoda told me that his first hope was that i would commit suicide and his second hope was that i would be banned. i would be ok if i wasn't allowed to post here, but it would suck a lot
I meant it too...now stop swinging off my nuts.
gman, if you have trouble seeing the image below, you are still drunk and need to lay off the sauce.This is no way to go through life...groveling for other people's acceptance.u%20drunk.jpg
I hate you. This picture literally gives me a headache every time I look at it.

GMan hating = Hellmuth hating :)I always viewed him as somewhat of a troll, but at least he's entertaining and doesn't seem to take himself too seriously. As someone that started on RGP, I'm pretty much against banning anyone.So, I voted for him to stay. How else will I get VV and PH updates?

ty pmjackson.the people who want me here--pmjackson, msals, actuary, troyomac, etc--are some of the best known posters on this site, and in many cases they are successful pro players. obv the people that are against me have some weird vendetta and are not people that i respect anyway. an exception that comes to mind is grindermj--i like his posts and he seems to hate me. but what can u do.i mean, pmjackson has played golf with hellmuth and knows him but obv he wants me around to give him the insider information. it is similar to the fact that people were PMing me about vinny vinh to the point that my posts were the most up to date source of news, poker articles quoted my summaries, etc.edit: daniel n, when you read this you should post so these people realize that you want me hear/respect my advice and insight.

ty pmjackson.the people who want me here--pmjackson, msals, actuary, troyomac, etc--are some of the best known posters on this site, and in many cases they are successful pro players. obv the people that are against me have some weird vendetta and are not people that i respect anyway. an exception that comes to mind is grindermj--i like his posts and he seems to hate me. but what can u do.i mean, pmjackson has played golf with hellmuth and knows him but obv he wants me around to give him the insider information. it is similar to the fact that people were PMing me about vinny vinh to the point that my posts were the most up to date source of news, poker articles quoted my summaries, etc.edit: daniel n, when you read this you should post so these people realize that you want me hear/respect my advice and insight.
Def a joke account. WP sir.

I voted yes, stay, but honestly... for the love of god, please please please please PLEASE change your signature. That Raymer quote isn't funny. At all. Oh, and are you sure you're not a 15 year old girl? "They like me! They really really like me!"

Def a joke account. WP sir.
search the thread on vinny vinh + ungar. you will see that two different articles quoted from my posts. i posted the links in the thread, but am too lazy to find it now. search vinh and stu ungar.
search the thread on vinny vinh + ungar. you will see that two different articles quoted from my posts. i posted the links in the thread, but am too lazy to find it now. search vinh and stu ungar.
the most up to date source of news? what exactly inside info did u have?

lollooking forward to being entertained for another afternoon by this thread/polli know who this joke acct belongs to.....has to be STUART SMALLEY....Stuart Smalley: "Because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggonit, people like me!"

7 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)4 Members: gmanshade, rjkdb8, Phil Hellmuth, Moneyball16phil if this is really u please send me a PM

You know, there have been a lot of really stupid threads on this forum, but this one gets my vote for the stupidest.
Im hoping that was a joke...