Should I Leave The Forum?

Should I leave FCP for good?  

341 members have voted

1. 1. Your vote will determine whether I continue to post/read on this site.

• You should stay on FCP gmanshade.
    • You should leave FCP gmanshade.

I didn't really read the thread or the responses. You should have put up an "I don't care" option in the poll. GL either way.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ask anyone who has been watching this thread. i am treating the results with complete respect--i had no idea that editing the poll question or my first post would reset the thread.
Translation - I'm a politician. I have the utmost resest for honesty and integrity and am horified that anyone would think otherwise.Note: the basis for my translations are completely pointless and factless, but I'm enjoying them never the less. Anyone who was so concerned about being talked about has to be considered mildly amusing, if not annoyiing.
if that was true, i don't think this thread would have 1000 views in thirty minutes
LMAO. Hmmmm.....I didn't really care either way but the fact that you REALLY think the views in this thread are because people might care about you staying, BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm sure the fact that you can't get over yourself is why people can't stand you. One more vote on the "Don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out."
What does your girlfriend think about all this?
She's probably sitting back slugging a pro player down, wondering when her boyfriend will get the F*ck off the computer :club:
if that was true, i don't think this thread would have 1000 views in thirty minutes
allright we care about you so now you can stay and put an end to this stupid poll!

I think one of the mods felt bad and bumped the "stay" results up by like 15 votes. "Leave" was winning again (as usual) after the 2nd reset, and then suddenly with < 10 people in the thread he got over a dozen "stay" votes when I refreshed.Much like pokerstars, it is rigged. But really, the results of the poll don't even matter. Stay, go, whatever...someone just take away his New Topic button FFS.

What does your girlfriend think about all this?
she doesn't like the fact that i post here or play poker. the proplayer drink thing is in the past, but she says that poker comes between us more than it helps us. i tell her things i've said on pstars, or things that are happening with hellmuth, vinh, jensen, and others, and sometimes it seems like she cares. but she doesn't want me to train her to play limit, and a lot of times when she is going to sleep she's mad that i can't come to bed because i'm in the middle of a tournament or am playing a cash game or am railing somebody. i think she basically supports me whatever i do. i'm still trying to change her mind though, because it would be awesome to have her grind out 1/2 or 2/4 limit and i can take higher shots in the MTTs. it could end up like jennifer harman and her husband, with me as jennifer harman.
she doesn't like the fact that i post here or play poker. the proplayer drink thing is in the past, but she says that poker comes between us more than it helps us. i tell her things i've said on pstars, or things that are happening with hellmuth, vinh, jensen, and others, and sometimes it seems like she cares. but she doesn't want me to train her to play limit, and a lot of times when she is going to sleep she's mad that i can't come to bed because i'm in the middle of a tournament or am playing a cash game or am railing somebody. i think she basically supports me whatever i do. i'm still trying to change her mind though, because it would be awesome to have her grind out 1/2 or 2/4 limit and i can take higher shots in the MTTs. it could end up like jennifer harman and her husband, with me as jennifer harman.
so then you will eventually be a huge success in the big game and she will go on to be one of the most consistent tournament players on the circuit right?i think you are the only person actually taking this poll seriously
LOL. Gold. POTY.
You can do whatever you want. Here's the tough truth:Posts like the one above like this are so incredibly unintentionally hilarious that I wonder how you don't re-read what you're typing and realize how you sound. The Hellmuth obsession is beyond annoying. Your sig is retarded. The fact that you don't realize any of this is incredible.
If you want a sex change, well OK, but shouldn't that be a different poll and new topic?
You can do whatever you want. Here's the tough truth:Posts like the one above like this are so incredibly unintentionally hilarious that I wonder how you don't re-read what you're typing and realize how you sound. The Hellmuth obsession is beyond annoying. Your sig is retarded. The fact that you don't realize any of this is incredible.
i don't understand why i've upset u. i mean, you quote from my thread on proplayer in your own signature. i thought we were friends or at least got along okay.
You may see your Don't stay votes rise with that post. If you just edit it and put " it seems like she cares. but she doesn't want me to train her to play limit, and a lot of times when she is going to sleep she's mad that i can't come to bed because i'm in the middle of a tournament or am playing a cash game or am railing somebody, but she still gets me a beer and gives me a quick blowjob to say goodnight"You will se your stay votes rise. IMO

I vote stay, if only because there wouldn't be nearly as much to read on this forum without you in the fold. Gman, you are the FCP equivalent of Supermarket tabloids. No one goes to the supermarket for the tabloids, but everyone gets stuck looking at them while checking out. It doesn't quite justify the existance of said tabloids, but your supermarket experience would not feel complete if they suddenly went missing.

OMG. A+++. POTM(Post Of The Millenium)I change my vote. Stay. But I hugely agree with Zim, plz stop saying "thats how gmanshade plays"
i don't understand why i've upset u. i mean, you quote from my thread on proplayer in your own signature. i thought we were friends or at least got along okay.
the webpage that this post is on is officially the gayest webpage on the internet because of this post...i now kinda hope you're legitimately upset about him going against you, and if you are really this sensitive you won't survive the worldi am now regretting my stay vote, if we are going to get more mushiness like this
ty cappy i appreciate the support
I say just ban him for being such a huge drama queen so he doesn't have a choice in the matter.

I think the most hilarious part of this thread is that it seemed like he was willing to pass up sex with his gf to rail somebody in an online poker tournament.

OMG. A+++. POTM(Post Of The Millenium)I change my vote. Stay. But I hugely agree with Zim, plz stop saying "thats how gmanshade plays"
if you actually voted "NO" then this would make it -2 instead of -4 (1 fewer NO vote and 1 more YES vote)I will assume the tally is now -2 but post if this is not true (if you either didn't vote, or voted for me to stay earlier)