Wsop Event #48 2-7 Triple Draw Lowball (limit) W/rebuys $ 1,000

Habadaba is at the featured table:Seat 1: ئيس جامعة ميسان الدكتور عبدSeat 2: Habadaba - 149,000Seat 3: وسائل الاعلام بشان إيقافSeat 4: القضائية بحق وزير ال Seat 5: للجيش العراقي في الموصلSeat 6: السيد رئيس الوزراء نوري المالكي يعزي عوائل الشهداء في فندق Seat 7: حسين الصدر بمكتبه Good luck Habadaba!!Obviously given that Habadaba is at the featured table and also needs to concentrate on his game, updates will be rare, if at all.New contest starts with this table. First railbird who correctly guesses the first player busted with improvised explosives wins a PACT t-shirt*Lets hear from the railbirds!!!*Prize will be from existing inventory of irregular stock. Only entrants with one or three arms need apply. Contest void if all players extinguished at the same time.Habadaba:5:00 pm - "Tourney just started. My table is full of donkeys! LOL!"5:01 pm - "AMAC-10 is out. He somehow played two cards that have the rules and warranty information printed on them. Im not wasting any more cash on him" 5:02 pm - "One of the donkeys still has a saddle on it. Tourney director just banned chickens from the tent. Im getting nervous... someone seems to be ticking"5:16 pm - "Its guaranteed final table night. I'm slapping the Habadaba guarantee on this one. I feel it"5:17 pm - "Yikes. Cancel that guarantee. This area is going to get crapshooty."5:20 pm - "These breaks today are killing us. Break after every level and donkey chip removal takes extra 20 min each time"5:22 pm - "Made a #2. Using straw is itchy"5:30 pm - "This tourney has been absurd. 5 hours of play with 5 hours of me griping."5:33 pm - "Just made #2 next to new guy. He had a monster as usual #2! Looking for cleaner straw now."

OMG!TID! TID! TID!Im railing ya HAB!LOLOLOLOERSKATES!SICK!SICK!SICK!ZOMG....too awesome. Thanks Pactinfo!.I think someone just sprinkled anthrax on the rails. I could not catch my breath, LOL! Pathetic.Goot Times for sure!

Habadaba just updated the PACT homepage during a break.pactpage.jpgAll you lurkers down at the bottom please sign up! Is near painless and free* to boot!Sign up page*The benefits are awesome. Just ask any Charter Member.

WOOOOOOOOOOT!Quit messin around and TAKE THIS DOWN Habadab! SICK! :D WOOOOOOOOOOOT!LOL! :D:D:D This is just so sick! :) Da homeboyz are a rootin ya on, so dont lets uz downz!LOLLERSKATES! :club:

OMG! I just came back from railing Haba down at the bunker, and all I got to say is TAKE IT DOWN!This has been one wild and crazy week! LOL! :D My membership card came in yesterday from the PRT!YES! The Professional Rail Tour!!!! :D I met up with some fellow PACTers at the Poodles Noodle Factory and it was goot times for sure! First off, NoC4 4U walked right up to the buffet and started eating! SOOOO SICK! I just stood over by the rail and watched as usual. FCPpkrsux was going deep in a goat milking tourney down the strip, so we headed down there for a while and railed the action until midnight. The action was so sick. He had a big pail full but went down heads up against a bigger tit. I was so close that I was hit by a squirt in the eye! LOLOLOLOL! Youll gettem next time JC! :D:D:) LOLLERBEMZ! :club: Ill post updates along as I canI just cant wait to meet some more PACTers!Gotta run!BYE! :)

Habba has got some Vietnamese Masseuses giving him a happy ending under the table. He looks pretty comfortable but isn’t focusing on the game, he's just mucking his cards in the dark... Habba FTW

OMG! I just came back from railing Haba down at the bunker, and all I got to say is TAKE IT DOWN!This has been one wild and crazy week! LOL! :D My membership card came in yesterday from the PRT!YES! The Professional Rail Tour!!!! :D I met up with some fellow PACTers at the Poodles Noodle Factory and it was goot times for sure! First off, NoC4 4U walked right up to the buffet and started eating! SOOOO SICK! I just stood over by the rail and watched as usual. FCPpkrsux was going deep in a goat milking tourney down the strip, so we headed down there for a while and railed the action until midnight. The action was so sick. He had a big pail full but went down heads up against a bigger tit. I was so close that I was hit by a squirt in the eye! LOLOLOLOL! Youll gettem next time JC! :D:D:) LOLLERBEMZ! :club: Ill post updates along as I canI just cant wait to meet some more PACTers!Gotta run!BYE! :)
Hot damn this was hilarious, well done.