A4 Turn Trips, Crazy Action

PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is CO with Aspade.gif, 4club.gif. UTG calls, 1 fold, Hero raises, 1 fold, SB calls, BB calls, UTG 3-bets, Hero calls, SB calls, BB calls.Flop: (12 SB) 9club.gif, Aclub.gif, 3spade.gif(4 players)SB checks, BB bets, UTG calls, Hero raises, SB folds, BB calls, UTG calls.Turn: (9 BB) Adiamond.gif(3 players)BB bets, UTG raises, Hero calls, BB calls.River: (15 BB) 6club.gif(3 players)BB checks, UTG bets, Hero calls ....================UTG: 91/3/1.0 = 112 HandsHe was horrible. He limped every hand.BB: 3/16/2.1 = 63 Hands--CM

Id play it the same. What other lines are you considering? Folding the turn or river? 3-betting or raising the river? Im not folding cause I think we have BB beat alot because of how weakly he played the hand and Im not ready to fold trips to the tard. I think putting in more bets is a spew with our shitty kicker. Seems like a calldown on the big streets and preflop and flop are good.

I like the ploy to announce the hand as AKs to get more people to look at it lol.
Decided not to post the AKs hand.Guess I forgot to switch the subject when I popped in the new hand.
Wow... wtf at that turn.I probably call down out of pure confusion.I can't imagine we are ahead that much though.... bleh.
Yeah, the turn put me at a loss.Trips normally make me want to push.But in this hand I feel convinced I am behind.What can I really beat?I guess the best compromise is to call down as suggested.Thanks.--cm