Reckless Driving Help

That's not what I said. -you were disrespectful to the cop (whether you believe it or not)-you obviously expect your parents to pay to clean up your mess...not even thinking that you should have to pay (as far as I could tell from your comments)-not every kid needs a job (though most should have one), but you ignore them when they tell you to get one (a sure sign that somewhere along the line they screwed up with you)It's really not that big a deal...most parents aren't perfect. Or maybe they are perfect and you're genetically predisposed to be lazy and rude.
Hahaha, I cant wait til you have kids, Matt
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, I should point out that no matter how nice you are, some cops are just plain dicks. Especially if you live in a small town and they have nothing better to do.I recently had a brief roadside consultation with the long arm of the law...Apparently, failure to signal is a high priority in Big Lake.

I got pulled over yesterday for going what the cop wrote down as 90-100 mph
Umm, he wrote 90-100? I'm not sure the laws in the US. but that doesnt hold up in Canada. theres no such thing as an estimated ticket.
Umm, he wrote 90-100? I'm not sure the laws in the US. but that doesnt hold up in Canada. theres no such thing as an estimated ticket.
Theres no doubt that it will stick. Ive had a ticket written for 90+ (back when I was young and reckless) and trust me, it held.Oh, and welcome back! Oh how Ive missed your pecs!
Beans tips for driving fast and avoiding DWIs tickets....4) Dont use signals when changing lanes
I don't quite understand the logic behind this one. Maybe someone can enlighten me. Just not attracting attention to yourself?But, at least I do understand that saying, "yea" and "nah" to a police officer is not smart especially when all authority figures love hearing "yes sir" and "no sir"
I don't quite understand the logic behind this one. Maybe someone can enlighten me. Just not attracting attention to yourself?But, at least I do understand that saying, "yea" and "nah" to a police officer is not smart especially when all authority figures love hearing "yes sir" and "no sir"
Another good one to use is "Yes, your honor"I was pulled over while drunk and accidently said that to the officer. His reply was "officer... your honor, its all the same. Here's your license back Ma'am, drive home safely and keep your car parked for the rest of the night"
hahahaha.Im not even sure what you said.. But I cant quit laughing.Damn, this is some good weed.
Well just keep puffin...I gotta million of em the same one....
I don't quite understand the logic behind this one. Maybe someone can enlighten me. Just not attracting attention to yourself?
Yeah. Just observe a speeding car sometime...Dead giveaways are repeated signals and lane changes. Quick manuvers also stick out. Slowly moving over to the next lane looks "slower" from a distance than an abrupt manuver.Im not saying never use the signals, but when no traffic is around it is kinda silly.
Theres no doubt that it will stick. Ive had a ticket written for 90+ (back when I was young and reckless) and trust me, it held.Oh, and welcome back! Oh how Ive missed your pecs!
well ur a sucker then. i'd fight that nonsense. 90+... sounds like they assume it was over 90 but didnt have the actual speed on radar to back it up.p.s. Ive been back for a while. just not in OT. i need to hit the gym too. thanks for reminding me. i've been slacking
well ur a sucker then. i'd fight that nonsense. 90+... sounds like they assume it was over 90 but didnt have the actual speed on radar to back it up.
In this country you can be given a ticket even without a radar reading. When a cop follows you for a mile (or whatever OP said happened) he can very easily guage your approximate speed.
In this country you can be given a ticket even without a radar reading. When a cop follows you for a mile (or whatever OP said happened) he can very easily guage your approximate speed.
But it's only an approximation...so 10 mph off isn't unreasonable is it?
STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLE![/jimcarrey]
Liar Liar reference wins this threadit's official/endthread
well ur a sucker then. i'd fight that nonsense. 90+... sounds like they assume it was over 90 but didnt have the actual speed on radar to back it up.p.s. Ive been back for a while. just not in OT. i need to hit the gym too. thanks for reminding me. i've been slacking
I didnt get the nickname Lollipop for nothing, honey!
But it's only an approximation...so 10 mph off isn't unreasonable is it?
It is, but if you hire a lawyer that's friendly with the DA he can probably get it down to 84 (like we've been saying).If you get up there by yourself and claim that the cop was wrong in his 90-100 estimation, the cop is going to get up there and say that he was being generous by saying it could have been as low as 90. The judge is going to believe him.