Spiderman is going to win the tournament because of:1) He has special powers2) Secret Identity3) He also knows how to ride a horse named Seabiscuit
1. I doubt wallcrawling ability increases his postflop chances2. If his identity is so secret, why does he keep making all these comic books and movies with his mask off?!? ;)3. Unfortunately, Seabiscuit died a number of years ago . . . . hard to ride a dead horse . . .well effectively ride a dead horse that is.Now, here are three good reasons to bet on Tobey . . 1. He's a student of the game - he's done his homework and is working to make an educated run at things.2. You just KNOW the WPT organizers are gonna play this one to the hilt for TV ratings.3. Spiderman 3 - starring Tobey McGuire and Ben Affleck as Spiderman and Daredevil. Check-raising supervillains until they fold. Its just too catchy not to root for ..
Spiderman is going to win the tournament because of:1) He has special powers2) Secret Identity3) He also knows how to ride a horse named Seabiscuit
1. I doubt wallcrawling ability increases his postflop chances2. If his identity is so secret, why does he keep making all these comic books and movies with his mask off?!? ;)3. Unfortunately, Seabiscuit died a number of years ago . . . . hard to ride a dead horse . . .well effectively ride a dead horse that is.Now, here are three good reasons to bet on Tobey . . 1. He's a student of the game - he's done his homework and is working to make an educated run at things.2. You just KNOW the WPT organizers are gonna play this one to the hilt for TV ratings.3. Spiderman 3 - starring Tobey McGuire and Ben Affleck as Spiderman and Daredevil. Check-raising supervillains until they fold. Its just too catchy not to root for ..
for who???????????? Don't leave us hangin!!
The Sinister Seven of course!1. "The Leaper" Oolong . .known for his ability to make any object spring out of his head. Photos of this obscure villian appear from time to time, but his existance it rumored to be unconfirmed at this time.2. "The Whip" wrto - known for taking small chunks out of posters everywhere with his evil barbed comments3. "Joker" JFarrel - known for dizzying comments that leave readers in a constant state of confusion4. "The Cerebrum" Akishore -known for his unnatural ability to apply mathematics to any subject, and leaving the rest of us spinning our wheels, asking 'Who Was that Masked Man?"5. "The Eliminator" JWeb - arch nemesis to Tobey McGuire, not only can match him web for web without the need for special effects, but delete any postings that reveal clues to his dastardly plans6. "Fireball" justblaze - known for his blazing ability to enter any thread, flame everyone, and zip away leaving only a smoking trail behindand the leader of this pack7. "Dastardly" Smasharoo . . . known for randomly destroying 3/6 games across the nationSave us Spidey!!!
The Sinister Seven of course!1. "The Leaper" Oolong . .known for his ability to make any object spring out of his head. Photos of this obscure villian appear from time to time, but his existance it rumored to be unconfirmed at this time.2. "The Whip" wrto - known for taking small chunks out of posters everywhere with his evil barbed comments3. "Joker" JFarrel - known for dizzying comments that leave readers in a constant state of confusion4. "The Cerebrum" Akishore -known for his unnatural ability to apply mathematics to any subject, and leaving the rest of us spinning our wheels, asking 'Who Was that Masked Man?"5. "The Eliminator" JWeb - arch nemesis to Tobey McGuire, not only can match him web for web without the need for special effects, but delete any postings that reveal clues to his dastardly plans6. "Fireball" justblaze - known for his blazing ability to enter any thread, flame everyone, and zip away leaving only a smoking trail behindand the leader of this pack7. "Dastardly" Smasharoo . . . known for randomly destroying 3/6 games across the nationSave us Spidey!!!
Hilarious. Very original
Thanks Marion - I was going to add you to the list . .but I couldn't bring myself to group you with those dastardly villians.
how didn't I make the list?
or me
And anyone who wins a tournament named after Phil Hellmuth must be amazing!
DN commented about which "celeberities" had the better skills for poker and he said that "spidey" takes the game seriously and is learning how to play it very well, so I'm guessing he doesn't suck poo.

Tobey Maguire Eliminated Log: After a flop of 10-9-3, another player puts Tobey Maguire all in for about $60,000. Maguire thinks for a while before calling with 9-3 (bottom two pair). Unfortunately, the other player has 10-9, for top two pair. Maguire needs a 3 to stay alive and double up, but the case 9 falls on the turn, giving both players a full house, and he's drawing dead. Tobey Maguire is eliminated from the tournament.

Tobey Maguire Eliminated  Log: After a flop of 10-9-3, another player puts Tobey Maguire all in for about $60,000. Maguire thinks for a while before calling with 9-3 (bottom two pair). Unfortunately, the other player has 10-9, for top two pair. Maguire needs a 3 to stay alive and double up, but the case 9 falls on the turn, giving both players a full house, and he's drawing dead. Tobey Maguire is eliminated from the tournament.
must be a fan of the SIK lol