3r On Full Tilt

Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem TourneyBlinds: t60/t1209 playersSeat 1: Rizzo_57 (9,255) ----------- BUTTONSeat 2: MAVRICK9526 (3,110)Seat 3: maximus2122 (5,880)Seat 4: welder165 (9,560) ------------- UTGSeat 5: Goblues68 (12,405)Seat 6: goodwilly (5,000) ------------- MP1Seat 7: ZipERS09 (5,000), is sitting outSeat 8: thewillis (7,070)Seat 9: YVirus (5,000) ----------------- HEROPre-flop: (9 players) Hero is CO with Kd Ah UTG raises to t360, UTG+1 folds, MP1 raises to t600, 2 folds, Hero ????Table was pretty tight early in the rebuy period, but it picked up late. UTG was pretty straightforward, but couldn't lay down medium strength hands. MP1 was doing a fair amount of gambling late in the rebuy period, going AIPF w/ 10-9 once and playing a huge pot with 5c6c after flopping middle pair. I had a pretty tight image.

I like your hand in this situation. I would play. Maybe re-raise to scare one of the two off. Pretty sure you don't have AA or KK if it got a bit roudy in this situation.

Any standard raise would be committing over a 3rd of your stack. I'd shovel or flat call. The flat call allows you to get away if UTG does have a monster or fold a non ace/king flop. If you were in the 15 M range, I'd definitely be shoving.